Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Alisa Kozhikina
by Garth C Today at 11:45 am

» Allie Sherlock
by bruce 34 Today at 7:40 am

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Katya Maneshina
by Garth C Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:33 am

» Arina Danilova
by Garth C Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:50 am

» Taisiya Podgornaya
by Garth C Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:46 am

» Liza Perminova
by Garth C Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:43 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:39 am

» Darci Farmer
by bruce 34 Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:37 am

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:27 pm

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar


Alma Deutscher

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alma Deutscher

Post by Admin on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 am

First topic message reminder :



Alma is from England and is an accomplished composer, pianist and violinist.

Website:  http://www.almadeutscher.com

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/AlmaDeutscher

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/AlmaDeutscher

Admin
Admin

Posts : 50
Join date : 2016-01-21

http://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down


Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Aixlachapelle on Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:05 am

A short clip from the rehearsal for the concert on July 8, 2016 at the The Henley Festival with Bryn Terfel, Welsh National Opera Orchestra, and Gareth Jones (conductor), playing a movement from Alma's own violin concerto, and the song Homeward Bound. Thank you all for such a wonderful concert!

https://www.facebook.com/AlmaDeutscher/videos/vb.129557057248451/538885466315606/?type=2&theater

Aixlachapelle

Posts : 106
Join date : 2016-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Aixlachapelle on Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Someone uploaded the Austrian feature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vtmoPImhY


and the feature in The One Show (BBC1) from yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX9nPZ0noxQ

Aixlachapelle

Posts : 106
Join date : 2016-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Aixlachapelle on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:52 am

Alma and Helen playing on Mozart's own two violins in his birthplace in Salzburg. They are playing a trio (Rondino) that Alma composed when she was 8. Helen is playing on Mozart's (tiny) childhood violin, and Alma on his full-size violin from his teenage years. Thank you so much to Mrs Ramsauer, director of the Mozart Museums, and the Stiftung Mozarteum Salzburg.

https://www.facebook.com/AlmaDeutscher/videos/vb.129557057248451/550618238475662/?type=2&theater

Aixlachapelle

Posts : 106
Join date : 2016-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Charlie M on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:18 am

Thanks for posting! Helen? Is that Alma's little sister Question
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by mahtnarg on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:25 am

Charlie M wrote:Thanks for posting! Helen? Is that Alma's little sister Question

Yep.....a commenter wonder whether the pianist was their mother. Someone else had heard on the grapevine that Helen was trying her hand at composing as well....so who knows.....

mahtnarg

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-01-26
Location : To Be Advised

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Charlie M on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:27 am

mahtnarg wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Thanks for posting! Helen? Is that Alma's little sister Question

Yep.....a commenter wonder whether the pianist was their mother. Someone else had heard on the grapevine that Helen was trying her hand at composing as well....so who knows.....
WOW! Another one Shocked
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by mahtnarg on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 am

Charlie M wrote:
mahtnarg wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Thanks for posting! Helen? Is that Alma's little sister Question

Yep.....a commenter wonder whether the pianist was their mother. Someone else had heard on the grapevine that Helen was trying her hand at composing as well....so who knows.....
WOW! Another one Shocked

Well if it all turns out that the sister becomes a violinist & composer in her own right as well, then you'd have to say that some pretty fancy genes have come together there somewhere along that family tree......

mahtnarg

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-01-26
Location : To Be Advised

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Charlie M on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:59 am

mahtnarg wrote:
Charlie M wrote:
mahtnarg wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Thanks for posting! Helen? Is that Alma's little sister Question

Yep.....a commenter wonder whether the pianist was their mother. Someone else had heard on the grapevine that Helen was trying her hand at composing as well....so who knows.....
WOW! Another one Shocked

Well if it all turns out that the sister becomes a violinist & composer in her own right as well, then you'd have to say that some pretty fancy genes have come together there somewhere along that family tree......
Yep! That would be amazing! Very Happy I looked for Helen on YT and nothing yet, but I'll bet there will be.
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1434
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by bruce 34 on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:30 am

<
Alma speaks about her upcoming concert in Austria on July 16.



avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:50 am

<
Alma loved playing in the Life+ Charity concert at the Burgtheater in Vienna this week, with a stunning dress made especially for her by the Small Gatsby.


avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 668
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Alma Deutscher

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum