Calendar Calendar

Maria Panyukova

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 am

<
First topic message reminder :

Maria is an 8 year old from Russia. She was a contestant on The Voice Kids Russia 2016. I will add some more info later and revise this post.

Admin Edit:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/polubkova

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004270290729

VK Page:  http://vk.com/id30432376

VK Fan Page: https://vk.com/maripanoff

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:36 pm

<
A day or so ago I read a comment on you tube that Russian children these days are more American than Russian. I have no idea where they could have got that from. This is a short video of Maria singing one of the old traditional Russian songs lol.

https://vk.com/video59654036_456239440

Check out the shoes. You can see them in the mirror behind her!!
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:00 pm

bruce 34 wrote:A day or so ago I read a comment on you tube that Russian children these days are more American than Russian. I have no idea where they could have got that from. This is a short video of Maria singing one of the old traditional Russian songs lol.

https://vk.com/video59654036_456239440

Check out the shoes. You can see them in the mirror behind her!!

Laughing Very Happy
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 am

<
Maria has just recently filmed a number of short advertisements for a fashion company. These are two of them.

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:03 pm

<
This is the song "Me Voy" which has been posted here before. Until I saw this video with the lyrics I didn't take a lot of notice of the words because I couldn't understand them. I'm no linguist but it seems to me she is singing in Spanish. Anyone here know what her pronunciation is like?

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:01 pm

That is a Spanish song, Bruce. I don't know why Maria chose that song and I was surprised to see her sing it. Possibly there is some Spanish in her background? A very moving song!  Sad I don't know anything about her pronunciation----no help.
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 am

<
Two more performances by Maria. Sorry that the second one was cut before it finished.

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:19 pm

<
I never get tired of these fan made videos because they always have a song that I have never heard Maria sing. cheers

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:14 am

<
Posted on facebook today. Very Happy

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 pm

<
New----- Couldn't understand a word of it except "Mama", but there is a really nice video at the beginning and at the end!  cheers

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:16 am

<
Charlie M wrote:New----- Couldn't understand a word of it except "Mama", but there is a really nice video at the beginning and at the end!  cheers

Then it would appear that the Russian dictionary under the pillow is not working. You will need to spend more time sleeping, or get a better dictionary scratch
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 am

<
Another short advertisement.

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:50 am

<
Girls and their lego

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 am

bruce 34 wrote:Girls and their lego

That is a great pic! A little off topic, but Maria asked me to join her on Instagram and I don't know about it. Question Does anyone here use it and if so, what is your recommendation? affraid
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:18 am

Same here, Charlie. I do have an insta account but I never post anything, just use it to follow some I have an interest in. I do follow Maria on instagram so don't know what the request is all about.

Edit: I just had a look at my insta account and saw that I had three followers. Like I said, I never post anything so I don't understand why anyone would follow me. Anyhow, Maria is one of the followers and I have no idea who the other two are.
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:14 am

bruce 34 wrote:Same here, Charlie. I do have an insta account but I never post anything, just use it to follow some I have an interest in. I do follow Maria on instagram so don't know what the request is all about.

Edit: I just had a look at my insta account and saw that I had three followers. Like I said, I never post anything so I don't understand why anyone would follow me. Anyhow, Maria is one of the followers and I have no idea who the other two are.
I sent a message to Maria on her facebook link-----not something I normally do with these young girls------and to my surprise she responded back quickly. I think I will continue to follow her insta, but I will not bother to use it. I noticed that you are one of her friends on facebook. Have you tried to contact her that way? Very Happy
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Another great pic Very Happy

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Charlie M wrote:
bruce 34 wrote:Same here, Charlie. I do have an insta account but I never post anything, just use it to follow some I have an interest in. I do follow Maria on instagram so don't know what the request is all about.

I sent a message to Maria on her facebook link-----not something I normally do with these young girls------and to my surprise she responded back quickly. I think I will continue to follow her insta, but I will not bother to use it. I noticed that you are one of her friends on facebook. Have you tried to contact her that way? Very Happy

I have always been a bit sceptical about the social media accounts of these young people. Around six years ago I met a lady in the US who was very connected to the Evancho family. At that time Jackie had a facebook account which was extremely active and many fans were quite overexcited when they got replies to their posts from "Jackie". The aforementioned lady told me that at that time Jackie had no actual contact with any social media and that any reply was done by a close relative or friend, someone who knew Jackie very well. I still believe that people like Grace could not possibly read all the messages they get. There are thousands of them every time posts are made on Instagram, facebook, snapchat, and youtube etc. I am also a friend of Sonya Fissenko on facebook and I have seen posts by many of her friends there and a lot of them seem to be middle eastern which makes me think that the site is fan based. So all of that makes me wonder if, in fact, Maria does have a connection with facebook. I'm certainly not saying that she doesn't. I'm pretty sure she does run her VK page but not her VK fan page. I asked her a question on that page and received a reply from a lady who I believe runs it. She, and many others from Russia who support Maria, are also facebook friends of hers.

As Garth said the other day, Alisa's mother runs her social media, and I'm sure it would be an almost full time job. Kids have better things to do, although I would be surprised if they didn't have a look from time to time.

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:13 pm

<
Earlier this year Maria did quite an extensive photo shoot and every now and then some of the pictures are posted. These are two of the most recent.

bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:41 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:

I have always been a bit sceptical about the social media accounts of these young people. Around six years ago I met a lady in the US who was very connected to the Evancho family. At that time Jackie had a facebook account which was extremely active and many fans were quite overexcited when they got replies to their posts from "Jackie". The aforementioned lady told me that at that time Jackie had no actual contact with any social media and that any reply was done by a close relative or friend, someone who knew Jackie very well. I still believe that people like Grace could not possibly read all the messages they get. There are thousands of them every time posts are made on Instagram, facebook, snapchat, and youtube etc. I am also a friend of Sonya Fissenko on facebook and I have seen posts by many of her friends there and a lot of them seem to be middle eastern which makes me think that the site is fan based. So all of that makes me wonder if, in fact, Maria does have a connection with facebook. I'm certainly not saying that she doesn't. I'm pretty sure she does run her VK page but not her VK fan page. I asked her a question on that page and received a reply from a lady who I believe runs it. She, and many others from Russia who support Maria, are also facebook friends of hers.

As Garth said the other day, Alisa's mother runs her social media, and I'm sure it would be an almost full time job. Kids have better things to do, although I would be surprised if they didn't have a look from time to time.

I think you are right! These kids need the guidance of an adult at all times! I think the adult only shows them the positive comments. If the kid likes it, I am sure the adult relays the kid's comments. That is the way it should be! Maria seems very savvy, but I doubt any responsible adult would say---go for it kid. Very Happy
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:16 pm

<
This is new on Maria's YouTube. I have no idea why, but I just love hearing her sing! Very Happy

Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top