Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Ana Kodra
by Charlie M Today at 4:39 pm

» Jasmine Clarke
by Charlie M Today at 4:19 pm

» Maia Malancus
by Charlie M Today at 7:42 am

» Sofya Fisenko
by Ellis F Yesterday at 5:54 pm

» Allie Sherlock
by Charlie M Yesterday at 3:33 pm

» Daria Stefan
by Charlie M Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by Garth C Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:57 pm

» Margarita Vorobyeva
by Garth C Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Charlie M Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:40 am

» Noelle Maracle
by Charlie M Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:14 pm

October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


Maria Panyukova

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:42 am

<
First topic message reminder :

Maria is an 8 year old from Russia. She was a contestant on The Voice Kids Russia 2016. I will add some more info later and revise this post.



Admin Edit:

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/polubkova

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004270290729

VK Page:  http://vk.com/id30432376

VK Fan Page: https://vk.com/maripanoff

avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down


Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:57 pm

<
Today Masha opened an international mini-football tournament.



avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:19 am

<

My dear friends. I'm very glad that many of you love, support, believe in me. I, too, all of you love. I want everyone to be happy
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:03 am

<
Maria at the beauty contest "MISS NOVOMOSKOVSK"

avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:22 pm

<
Some pix from Moscow Fashion Week.





avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:48 am

A couple of new ones Very Happy


avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:12 pm

Charlie M wrote:A couple of new ones Very Happy




First impression: not her!
Second impression: definitely not her!!

Sorry, Charlie, I don't think this is OUR Maria. I can't see these videos on any of the channels which usually feature her and, anyhow, I don't think it looks like her.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:03 am

bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:A couple of new ones Very Happy




First impression: not her!
Second impression: definitely not her!!

Sorry, Charlie, I don't think this is OUR Maria. I can't see these videos on any of the channels which usually feature her and, anyhow, I don't think it looks like her.
I got that from here yesterday and is on page 7 marked as new scratch
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F+%D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%8E%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:22 am

I noticed that the person who posted those two videos to yt has never posted anything about Maria before and they are nowhere else.

Someone has now posted them, in a comment, on her VK fan page. There have been no likes to the comment and I'm just waiting to see if anyone comments on them. If I don't see anything in the next day or so I might just ask about them to see if anyone has an opinion.

There is nothing on her personal VK page, Instagram or facebook about them.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:37 am

bruce 34 wrote:I noticed that the person who posted those two videos to yt has never posted anything about Maria before and they are nowhere else.

Someone has now posted them, in a comment, on her VK fan page. There have been no likes to the comment and I'm just waiting to see if anyone comments on them. If I don't see anything in the next day or so I might just ask about them to see if anyone has an opinion.

There is nothing on her personal VK page, Instagram or facebook about them.

Sometimes I just don't know how people post to a channel that does not belong to them. scratch I noticed that happens often on Connie's. If it is not taken down I assume it is OK with the owner. Question
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Garth C on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:26 am

<

My guess is that the person who posted those videos either spelled the last name incorrectly, or the girl's name actually is Maria Panyukova, just like these ones Wink

https://vk.com/people/Мария_Панюкова?offset=60

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

Garth C wrote:
My guess is that the person who posted those videos either spelled the last name incorrectly, or the girl's name actually is Maria Panyukova, just like these ones Wink

https://vk.com/people/Мария_Панюкова?offset=60

Oh! That even confuses me more! I don't know anything about this stuff. study If I could figure it out I would post a whole bunch of videos on Garth's channel. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Garth C on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:16 am

<
Charlie M wrote:Oh! That even confuses me more! I don't know anything about this stuff. study If I could figure it out I would post a whole bunch of videos on Garth's channel. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

You can't post Youtube videos on someone else's Youtube channel unless you somehow had their password. Those Youtube videos are on the guy's own Youtube channel.

But VK is like Facebook, you can post existing videos or comments on someone's page. So once a Youtube video is up, it can be posted on anyone's Facebook or VK page as part of a comment or visitor post.

And that said, you could create a Youtube channel or Facebook/VK page under any name. And some fans do create accounts under the name of their favourite celebrity, so you will see channels and pages with that person's name on them that are just some fan. That's why several actual celebrity channels or pages will say "Official" or have a "Verified" checkmark beside the name.

You couldn't post videos to my channel, Charlie, because you don't know my password, which is ЕВА ТИМУШ. Oops! Laughing
avatar
Garth C

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:23 am

Garth C wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Oh! That even confuses me more! I don't know anything about this stuff. study If I could figure it out I would post a whole bunch of videos on Garth's channel. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol!

You can't post Youtube videos on someone else's Youtube channel unless you somehow had their password. Those Youtube videos are on the guy's own Youtube channel.

But VK is like Facebook, you can post existing videos or comments on someone's page. So once a Youtube video is up, it can be posted on anyone's Facebook or VK page as part of a comment or visitor post.

And that said, you could create a Youtube channel or Facebook/VK page under any name. And some fans do create accounts under the name of their favourite celebrity, so you will see channels and pages with that person's name on them that are just some fan. That's why several actual celebrity channels or pages will say "Official" or have a "Verified" checkmark beside the name.

You couldn't post videos to my channel, Charlie, because you don't know my password, which is ЕВА ТИМУШ. Oops! Laughing
Rats-----Clear a mud now------Thanks! Wink
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:10 pm

<
Garth C wrote:
My guess is that the person who posted those videos either spelled the last name incorrectly, or the girl's name actually is Maria Panyukova, just like these ones Wink

https://vk.com/people/Мария_Панюкова?offset=60



I was thinking about this when I woke up this morning so I had a look at a lot of MPs on VK and none had these two videos posted (there are a even lots of accounts owned by fans of the real Maria, even more confusing). I am going to write to the guy who posted the videos on Maria's fan page to see what he thinks. He lives in Sydney, according to his VK page, so language shouldn't be a problem.

Still, no one has responded to the videos on the fan page which is odd.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:41 pm

<
Wow----- look at this scratch

https://vk.com/id361962987
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:51 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:Wow----- look at this scratch

https://vk.com/id361962987

 Done it again! I pushed the "like" icon instead of the "reply".

That's one of those fan sites. They create the page using Maria's name and there are a few just like that. I have no idea why people do it but it happens on Instagram and Facebook and other places as well. They never seem to attract too many people to subscribe to them as most can see that they are not the "real deal".
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Charlie M on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Wow----- look at this scratch

https://vk.com/id361962987

 Done it again! I pushed the "like" icon instead of the "reply".

That's one of those fan sites. They create the page using Maria's name and there are a few just like that. I have no idea why people do it but it happens on Instagram and Facebook and other places as well. They never seem to attract too many people to subscribe to them as most can see that they are not the "real deal".

Lol------ Still want to know where those mysterious videos came from. If you get an answer I am sure you will post it. I don't want to wake up with it on my mind like you did. cyclops
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1772
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Tue May 02, 2017 3:19 am

<
I WAS WRONG!!!!!

This is a picture of Maria and Ragda which was posted to Maria's VK fan page today by Linda Pagula. Look at what she is wearing and see what the person singing in those two videos was wearing. I still think it is weird that there has been no recognition by any fans ie no "likes" or posts anywhere else. Oh, and that Snoopy jacket is definitely Maria's.

avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Garth C on Tue May 02, 2017 3:38 am

bruce 34 wrote:I WAS WRONG!!!!!

This is a picture of Maria and Ragda which was posted to Maria's VK fan page today by Linda Pagula. Look at what she is wearing and see what the person singing in those two videos was wearing. I still think it is weird that there has been no recognition by any fans ie no "likes" or posts anywhere else. Oh, and that Snoopy jacket is definitely Maria's.

Maybe we should all think about making an appointment for an eye exam! Laughing

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 2195
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by bruce 34 on Tue May 02, 2017 8:00 am

<
I don't really know what this is about apart from it being "a completely new concert show". What it does show is that Maria seems to be completely at home singing different genres for different audiences.

If you want to just see her it is @0.42 but I thought it was interesting to see the complete video. She is having a pretty good time in the audience @5.15.




Edit: It's a new musical show called "Good Live".
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 797
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Maria Panyukova

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum