Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Allie Sherlock
by Charlie M Today at 7:38 am

» Darci Farmer
by bruce 34 Today at 5:37 am

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Grace VanderWaal
by Charlie M Yesterday at 4:03 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Charlie M Yesterday at 7:03 am

» Alisa Kozhikina
by Garth C Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:43 pm

» Jasmine Clarke
by Charlie M Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 am

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:27 pm

» Tali Kuper
by Charlie M Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:33 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:08 pm

June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  

Calendar Calendar


Grace VanderWaal

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:37 pm

First topic message reminder :



Facebook Page:  
https://www.facebook.com/GraceVanderWaalMusic/?fref=ts
You Tube channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2qc1KM4zgRoOpysqVEaNbw/videos

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/grace_vanderwaal/

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/GraceVanderWaal?cn=ZmxleGlibGVfcmVjcw%3D%3D&refsrc=email

VK Fan site: https://vk.com/grace.vanderwaal

Grace is an entrant in America's Got Talent 2016.

She got Howie's golden buzzer in her audition

Grace VanderWaal is from Suffern, New York.  She lives with her mother, father, her older sister by three years (and best friend) Olivia, and two dogs. Grace started writing music at the age of three, making up songs with her wireless microphone. Before her audition, she had never sung in front of very large crowds.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down


Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:38 pm

From her mother's twitter.




It's the best news I have read about her today.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:18 pm

bruce 34 wrote:From her mother's twitter.




It's the best news I have read about her today.
Great Mom! I love you
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:49 am

Grace is now heading back to LA for the finals on September 13 and 14. This is from a live face book feed and shows her new look. Possibly the most important part is at 4.50 lol.

avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 am

bruce 34 wrote:Grace is now heading back to LA for the finals on September 13 and 14. This is from a live face book feed and shows her new look. Possibly the most important part is at 4.50 lol.

WOW, Bruce! I see another plane trip in your future. Wink Very Happy
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:35 pm

New video. Very Happy And the dog's ears Laughing

avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by mahtnarg on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:16 pm

There you go Bruce, you're a Legend now. Your Star will be in the Fan's Hall Of Fame for all to be in awe of .... Cool

mahtnarg

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-01-26
Location : To Be Advised

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Charlie M wrote:
bruce 34 wrote:Grace is now heading back to LA for the finals on September 13 and 14. This is from a live face book feed and shows her new look. Possibly the most important part is at 4.50 lol.

WOW, Bruce! I see another plane trip in your future. Wink Very Happy

I would like to go to Malta to see the JESC. Have to win lotto first though lol!
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Garth C on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:55 pm


bruce 34 wrote:I would like to go to Malta to see the JESC. Have to win lotto first though lol!

You just have to find a cheaper way to travel across the ocean, Bruce! Here's an idea! bounce


avatar
Garth C

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 am

Bruce, I have some friends in Malta via internet. I have been in communication with them for several years. You may remember Veronica Rotin. She and her sister Kelly and her mom Fiona and I have been staying in touch ever since Veronica was on Next Star Romania and in competition for JESC to represent Malta this year. I could drop a good word for you. I'll bet you would like to go there! I have a standing invitation, but like you, I don't have the $ to even think about it. Sad
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Charlie M wrote:Bruce, I have some friends in Malta via internet. I have been in communication with them for several years. You may remember Veronica Rotin. She and her sister Kelly and her mom Fiona and I have been staying in touch ever since Veronica was on Next Star Romania and in competition for JESC to represent Malta this year. I could drop a good word for you. I'll bet you would like to go there! I have a standing invitation, but like you, I don't have the $ to even think about it. Sad

Thanks, Charlie, but as you say $ are in short supply atm.

Garth, I had one of those all primed and ready to go but then my dog, Zoe, got hungry lol!

avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by mahtnarg on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:53 am

bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Bruce, I have some friends in Malta via internet. I have been in communication with them for several years. You may remember Veronica Rotin. She and her sister Kelly and her mom Fiona and I have been staying in touch ever since Veronica was on Next Star Romania and in competition for JESC to represent Malta this year. I could drop a good word for you. I'll bet you would like to go there! I have a standing invitation, but like you, I don't have the $ to even think about it. Sad

Thanks, Charlie, but as you say $ are in short supply atm.

Garth, I had one of those all primed and ready to go but then my dog, Zoe, got hungry lol!


Fabulous Bruce! Laughing my a** off .....
I was going to post some road kill but this just made my day....still laughing...

mahtnarg

Posts : 172
Join date : 2016-01-26
Location : To Be Advised

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:56 am

mahtnarg wrote:
bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Bruce, I have some friends in Malta via internet. I have been in communication with them for several years. You may remember Veronica Rotin. She and her sister Kelly and her mom Fiona and I have been staying in touch ever since Veronica was on Next Star Romania and in competition for JESC to represent Malta this year. I could drop a good word for you. I'll bet you would like to go there! I have a standing invitation, but like you, I don't have the $ to even think about it. Sad

Thanks, Charlie, but as you say $ are in short supply atm.

Garth, I had one of those all primed and ready to go but then my dog, Zoe, got hungry lol!


Fabulous Bruce! Laughing my a** off .....
I was going to post some road kill but this just made my day....still laughing...
I am like Frank! lol!
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:51 am

No AGT thread so .....

I was surprised Jayna Brown didn't make it last night and surprised Linkin Bridge did. I really thought Jayna had a good chance of winning.

I thought everything else looked about right.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:53 pm

I don't know how they frame these odds

http://www.goldderby.com/gameplay/prediction/americas-got-talent-11-finals/

They seem to be consistent with what I read in comments on social media. Although, reading through the AGT forum associated with this site I don't think the posters there liked Grace at all, except for one.

Good odds on Laura, Max.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:18 pm

They put her on last again so they wouldn't lose a lot of their viewers.



I'm having all sorts of ISP issues this morning. Hopefully it will be sorted out before the results show tomorrow, which will be yesterday in the US or today here now lol.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:22 am

avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:04 pm

WINNER cheers cheers cheers
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Charlie M on Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 pm

bruce 34 wrote:WINNER cheers cheers cheers
Yep, I agree! We always pick winners don't we? Very Happy
avatar
Charlie M

Posts : 1427
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Vail, Colorado- USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by bruce 34 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 pm

I just had a look at the comments on AGT's Facebook page and could not believe the hate being levelled at Grace. I would be sure that her parents never let her read it.

I can understand people being disappointed at their favourite not winning but the drivel on that page is just right over the top. We have a saying here "winners are grinners and the losers can please themselves" and I bet the VW's are grinning right now.

I'm just waiting for someone to upload the whole show to youtube. Not you guys.

Yes, Charlie, we do, although I refrained from calling this one after my Voice Kids Russia predictions were way out.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 665
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Garth C on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:07 pm

It will be interesting to see what kind of contract she gets and how the show winner is handled as far as if there will be an immediate album for the Christmas season, etc. I'm guessing she will take the immediate cash instead of the $1 million over several years.

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 1740
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Grace VanderWaal

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum