Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rafa Gomes
by Charlie M Today at 10:44 am

» Miscellaneous Talent Show Highlights
by Charlie M Today at 8:07 am

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Today at 12:45 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Yesterday at 4:52 pm

» Deniza Khekilaeva
by Ellis F Yesterday at 9:16 am

» Diana Ankudinova
by Ellis F Yesterday at 9:09 am

» Nastya Kormishina
by bruce 34 Yesterday at 3:19 am

» Katya Maneshina
by Garth C Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:41 pm

» Sofya Fisenko
by Ellis F Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 am

» Charlotte Summers
by Charlie M Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:59 am

June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


Liza Perminova

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:21 am

First topic message reminder :



Liza is from Russia and competed on Season 4 of Voice Kids Russia. She also was a finalist on the reality show Who Are You?


Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/OLGALIZAP

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/olga.liza.perminova

VK Page:  http://vk.com/lizaperminova

VK Fan Page:  http://vk.com/lizaperminovaa

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/liza.perminowa/

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down


Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:39 pm

<


Liza sure likes visiting with other young singers she knows.  Sunny  

She just recently visited Sofya and Taisiya. Now she is visiting with Deniza. Cool





avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:31 pm

<


Sunny Sunny Sunny






avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm

<


Hooray! Hooray! Cheers Heart Star Heart Cheers Hooray! Hooray!

Elizabeth is ON THE ISLAND!


You can see her audition at the 38:15 mark (use CC feature). This is the same show that Deniza snuck out to go to in the video under her topic, and she is sitting beside Liza at the 5:17 mark.




This is the invitation and information about the show:

If you are 10 to 15 years old, you sing and dance, then a new musical reality show "Who are you?" Is for you. Leave the application on the site ktotyshow.com until December 20!

Hurry! Only 10 participants will fly to the sunny island. They will live in a huge villa in the jungle, carry out quests in real life and engage with the best teachers. Top bloggers Sasha Spielberg, Andrei Glazunov, Nastya Kot and others will follow the events on the island and vote for the favorite participants. But who will get a contract with the famous producer Tatiana Tour? Depends on you!

Subscribe to the Channel https://clck.ru/CGfyi

Sign up!
Turn on notifications!

Follow the project and vote for your favorite participant!
Moscow, Russia


avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:43 pm

<


Sunny Heart Sunny






avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:04 pm

<


Love




avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:33 pm

<


Love


avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:32 pm

<


Sunny Star Sunny


Photo project "2018 - YEAR OF THE DOG"
Jan 26, 2018 at 4:47 am
Decoration of our project Elizabeth Perminova
Talented singer, blogger and participant of the new Reality show "Who are you?" Elizabeth successfully passed the casting and flies to the sunny island, will live in a villa in the jungle, perform quests in real life and engage with the best teachers. Join the project to vote and support Lisa!
Bernese Shepherd Dog named Behemoth.
PhoRoom studio / Forum studio. Photostudio Izhevsk



avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:46 pm

<


Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Cheers Cheers Cheers Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!


https://www.izh.kp.ru/online/news/3006195/

Translation:


12-year-old Izhevsk became a participant of the first online reality show "Who are You ?!"

Soon she will go to the island in Thailand

10 children will go to the island in Thailand to take part in the new online reality show "Who are You ?!". Among those who successfully passed the casting was a small star from Izhevsk - 12-year-old Elizaveta Perminova. To become a participant of the show, she performed a song in front of the music producer and general director of Sound Media Tatiana Tour.

After Elizabeth sang the song "Best Friends", Tatyana asked her only one question.

"How can such a huge girl fit such a huge voice?" Maybe it's because you're performing with Buranovski grandmothers? - asked Tatyana Tur.

After such words and approval to participate in the reality show Lisa strongly embarrassed, and then admitted:

- Emotions go off scale! I really did not expect this!

On the island with the guys will deal with teachers, and top bloggers - to follow the life of the growing stars.

Reality show "Who are You !?" - a new large-scale author's project from music producer and general director of Sound Media Tatyana Tur. Participants of such shows usually become popular persons in the Internet space with thousands of subscribers. The winner will be determined by the bloggers and viewers by voting. He will receive the main prize - the production contract.
avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:25 pm

<


Heart This looks like the rest of the photoshoot.
The first 2 pics are a couple of posts above Heart


Elizaveta Perminova
one hour ago
Actions
Thank you for the photo session !!!! Especially in the year of a dog with cute dogs The
sea ​​of ​​positive and good memories. And what breeds of dogs do you like? Poll in the group http://vk.com/lizaperminovaa








avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:01 pm

<


It looks like filming is happening in Thailand Hooray!


https://www.instagram.com/p/BedTBDIn7cH/?taken-by=ktotyshow

ktotyshow Yes, yes Lisa Perminova very clearly conveyed in this photo the mood with which all participants in reality were saying goodbye to the phones
There's nothing to be done, these are the rules.
Already on February 4th you will see how the future stars change the absence of a native gadget in your pocket
Do not miss


avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by bruce 34 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:45 am

<
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 am

<


Love


avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:06 pm



I guess filming is finished on the island Happy Liza still has a red nose! Smile


♥️♥️♥️ Elizabeth Perminova. Official Group ♥️♥️♥️
today at 7:39 am
Actions
Arseny! We were the first to jump out of the customs area
.
Arseny Amirov | Official group
today at 7:32 am



avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by bruce 34 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:31 am

Garth C wrote:

I guess filming is finished on the island Happy  Liza still has a red nose! Smile


♥️♥️♥️ Elizabeth Perminova. Official Group ♥️♥️♥️
today at 7:39 am
Actions
Arseny! We were the first to jump out of the customs area
.
Arseny Amirov | Official group
today at 7:32 am






Maybe I lost something in translation somewhere along the way but I had always thought this thing went for a month and was surprised to see that Liza was back in Moscow.

Then this, on her page, about a concert taking place on April 9, in Moscow, with the contestants from the Island.

"Until the end of the children's reality show "Who are you ?!" remains a little over a month. For many guys, this will be a real debut on the big stage and an audience of over 5,000 people! Preparation for the concert is in full swing and each of the guys is very hoping to win your heart!"

So, did she get kicked off the island early?
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:49 am

bruce 34 wrote:
Maybe I lost something in translation somewhere along the way but I had always thought this thing went for a month and was surprised to see that Liza was back in Moscow.

Then this, on her page, about a concert taking place on April 9, in Moscow, with the contestants from the Island.

"Until the end of the children's reality show "Who are you ?!" remains a little over a month. For many guys, this will be a real debut on the big stage and an audience of over 5,000 people! Preparation for the concert is in full swing and each of the guys is very hoping to win your heart!"

So, did she get kicked off the island early?


This pic from Tatiana's Instagram account shows them on the island on January 25. So they were there for almost a month.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeXwOWMgNw8/?taken-by=tur_tatiana

I think the concert is the wrap up after all the shows are aired.  Party

It seems they all arrived back at the same time, which makes sense as the show likely doesn't have the budget to fly people back individually.  Money


I am not sure if they fly people back home individually when they get booted on Survivor or if they hang around somewhere at a local resort and all come back at once. Would be interesting to know. Scratching Head

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by bruce 34 on Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:31 am

I just went back on Liza's fan page to see that the first video that was shown about the island was February 8. So I guess they with held videos that were taken when they first got there around January 25. It was always a bit hard to follow even with the CC help, for me anyway.
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:37 am

<
bruce 34 wrote:I just went back on Liza's fan page to see that the first video that was shown about the island was February 8. So I guess they with held videos that were taken when they first got there around January 25. It was always a bit hard to follow even with the CC help, for me anyway.

Most of these kind of shows are filmed over a period of time and then the episodes are aired in the future.

With this show, as with Survivor, when you watch the episodes, you are seeing events that happened a month or two prior, and often the contestants are already back home watching the episodes with their friends and family. Of course, they are under contract not to blab about anything that happened. Then when the final episode airs, they revert back to the present in the last episode and wrap up the show back home with the final vote results and interviews, etc.

I also still find CC to be somewhat hard to follow in several instances, but it's a start and hopefully will improve over time.

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by bruce 34 on Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:05 am

Garth C wrote:
bruce 34 wrote:I just went back on Liza's fan page to see that the first video that was shown about the island was February 8. So I guess they with held videos that were taken when they first got there around January 25. It was always a bit hard to follow even with the CC help, for me anyway.

Most of these kind of shows are filmed over a period of time and then the episodes are aired in the future.

With this show, as with Survivor, when you watch the episodes, you are seeing events that happened a month or two prior, and often the contestants are already back home watching the episodes with their friends and family. Of course, they are under contract not to blab about anything that happened. Then when the final episode airs, they revert back to the present in the last episode and wrap up the show back home with the final vote results and interviews, etc.

I also still find CC to be somewhat hard to follow in several instances, but it's a start and hopefully will improve over time.


Yeah, like just about any show. We did know the results of the Blind Auditions (Russian Voice Kids) before they were aired.

I remember Survivor. How is Richard Hatch doing these days? Laughing Out Loud!
avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Garth C on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:17 am


bruce 34 wrote:
I remember Survivor. How is Richard Hatch doing these days? Laughing Out Loud!

I don't know, I haven't watched that show in years. It got old after 2 or 3 seasons. But it is still on every fall, so I guess people still like watching it. In fact, I know someone who watches it every season.

I have become more discerning about what I waste my time watching. Yes!

avatar
Garth C

Posts : 3287
Join date : 2016-01-23
Location : Canada

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by bruce 34 on Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:55 am

<
The song "Hollywood" by Lisa and Denise on the island.

avatar
bruce 34

Posts : 1035
Join date : 2016-01-24
Location : Australia

Back to top Go down

Re: Liza Perminova

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum