STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eden Golan
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

» Emily Linge
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:18 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Patricia Janeckova

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Empty Patricia Janeckova

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 AAUvwnhUVDOwWK4T3FQYrNko9l_fu6-Qrajlw-UgDI_0GA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Patricia is from Slovakia and won Talentmania in 2010 as well as the Sacred Music International Competition in 2014.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuahlpHknSRKoF3sjefcgQ

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/?fref=ts

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/patricia_janeckova/?hl=en

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Empty Re: Patricia Janeckova

Post by Garth C Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:03 am

From Patricia's FB page, a couple of my favourite pics and a link to the rest Sunny

Dear friends, enjoy the photos from the concert in český krumlov.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 13731567_926852510760545_3354911162012652589_n

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 13707526_926852124093917_1159602166440778348_n

https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/photos/?tab=album&album_id=926852117427251

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:57 pm

<

From Patricia's FB page, a couple of my favourite pics and a link to the rest Sunny

Thank you leadership international music festival český krumlov and author liborovi sváčkovi for providing the photos from the concert.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 13731688_927142920731504_1836696157923801736_n

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 13754575_927144854064644_8842911693792604094_n

https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/photos/?tab=album&album_id=927142524064877

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:38 pm

Patricia interview Cheers Cheers Cheers

Translated:

Ostrava singing prodigy Patricia Janečková: As a child I never usually fell jitters

July 26, 2016

The wider public the name Patricia Janečková recorded due to her success in television Talentmania, but the consecration had for a long time suspected that in Ostrava new born opera star. With hindsight, this Patricia TV competition not rank among her greatest achievements, much more valuable is her absolute victory in the competition Concorso Internazionale Musica Sacra 2015 Diary Ostravan.cz young singer confessed shortly after her successful performance of Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic in the Czech Krumlov.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Patricia1-535x356

What were your beginnings and who stood by your first musical steps?

The music I was led from childhood , because I come from a musical family - her father is bassist in Janacek Philharmonic. Already in four parents signed me to church, I began to sing under the expert guidance, and I already reportedly said he wanted to be a singer. Gradually add a little piano and dance. But the voice kept me most, and he never let me.

What was your first music school?

It was Sologubova Basic School in Ostrava-Zábřeh, where I sang at her teacher Nováčková. In nine years, I changed to the National Moravian Mrs. Lence Živocké so since the nine years I sang in the choir NDM in various operas. In the eleven years I got to the theater as well as solo roles, such as the first of three boys in the Magic Flute, where I stood for the first time on stage with Eva Dřízgová, which then sang Pamina.

What other experiences have you gained National Moravian-Silesian Theatre?

I sang in kominický ( We play opera! - The Little Sweep , author Benjamin Britten, ed. Author) starring Julie, I performed in musical and dramatic staging Bouquet Paul Helebrand and also in the Christmas play Nativity of St. Francis .

In opera studio NDM So you gained a lot of experience and the ability to sing classical and modern works ...

That was my best start of a season.

I suppose about studying at the Conservatory with you no doubt?

Yes. It was perfectly clear.

Your study singing at the Conservatoire is associated with one of the most Ostrava soloists, soprano Eva-Dřízgová Jirušová ...

It is so, but Eve Dřízgová've worked a long time. Three years before I joined the Conservatory, taught me privately, now we know its sixth year.

How would you describe your relationship?

It is primarily a relationship schoolmaster-pupil with all due respect, and always will be. I have but will also extremely lucky that on a human level, we Eve Dřízgová tuned to the same wavelength. It's a soul mate, one of the closest people in my life, my second family.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 08_Patricia_Jane%C4%8Dkov%C3%A1_se_svou_profesorkou_zp%C4%9Bvu_Evou_D%C5%99%C3%ADzgovou_Jiru%C5%A1ovou.-Foto_BELLEVOICE-535x401

What do you consider your greatest achievement so far?

One of the biggest I experienced at the International Singing Competition of Sacred Music in Rome, when I became the absolute winner of the Concorso Internazionale Musica Sacra 2015. And if it can be considered a success that in the thirteen years I recorded her first CD and DVD, and then it . Then of course I sang a little differently ... Now I would like to made another CD that he will truly operatic.

I remember, as you also triumphed in competition Talentmania ... I do not consider it a huge success?

That was twelve, but there was not much about art, it was a show. It became instantly popular, and it is true that I could facilitate and accelerate professional career.

So your idea about the direction it is already quite clear?

Next year I expect graduation and I would like to continue studying singing at the Faculty of Arts, University of Ostrava, again under the supervision of Mrs. Dřízgová. I suppose that already during her studies through auditions I will bid for hosting some opera houses. And besides, it is important to me, of course, concert activities in which we obtain relevant professional experience. I have studied the relatively wide concert repertoire, most recently, for example, Bach's Cantata BWV 51 or Dvorak's songs. But the opera, that is for me the most.

Disclose three of your favorite composers?

At this time, it is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Giacomo Puccini and Giuseppe Verdi.

A trio of your favorite arias?

My favorite Sempre libera from La Traviata, my favorite arias is Oh, they fühl's from The Magic Flute and the final scene from the opera Tosca.

Who is your biggest vocal pattern?

Besides Eva Dřízgová it is certainly Anna Netrebko and Diana Damrau and Edita Gruberova.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Novorocni1-535x357

I remember your year's New Year's concert with the Janacek Philharmonic. You worked perfectly at ease even in the most demanding parts too. You probably do not know what a fright that?

When I was young, I never had stage fright. At twelve I was singing experienced quite differently; as a fun opportunity to show off, and the more I think about this. With advancing age comes professional responsibility course. Of course, it depends on what kind of performance it is. Big concert it is a big fright ...

And how big fright was on New Year's concert with the Janacek Philharmonic?

There was so terribly much that he did not remember the moments immediately before the concert ... But the moment you step on the podium, so it made me miraculously falls, then it is good.

How do you Janáček Philharmonic Orchestra singing?

Totally great because I already accustomed to these musicians. First I accompany me when I was eleven years old, in a cycle of concerts for aspiring young talent. Several times I performed with them even outside of Ostrava. Philharmonic lot of players I know personally because I was due to his father's profession in their company spent a lot of time.

What are you planning next? Now surely you are taking vacations ...

Although I should have a holiday, but a few days ago, I performed with Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic Orchestra and conductor Mr. Vavřinka at the International Music Festival in Czech Krumlov in the great film music program called Ennio Morricone and Lubos Fiser . In August Dřízgová poison with Eva and her husband, conductor Paolo Gatto, in Louvergny, a popular music festival of classical music with a long tradition in France. I'll sing under the direction of Paolo Gatta five concerts. I look forward to duets with tenor and Eve Dřízgová Titusz Tóbiszem and also to re-work meetings with the excellent Roman Janal. The fact that I chose a challenging new program (already mentioned Bach's Cantata BWV 51 , ​​and Verdi's Caro nome from Rigoletto), I got the first month of the holiday season for me to learn the track. It is still not have fully experienced.

As can be seen, that you actually do not plan any vacation ...

Well, not really. Until the end of August I'll probably have a little time off - I would plan at the last minute.

When you need a break from opera, what do you start?

Now I go to the alternative. I need to listen to the band Alt J. If I'm not in the mood for opera arias, listen cult classic sixties, seventies, like The Beatles, The Doors, American hits. I also love chansons of Edith Piaf and Hana Hegerová. With pleasure often deserts songs and good old Jezek Wericha, Suchy and Šlitr and I like to swing Ondrej Havelka. Sometimes I feel the need to stray into the darker streets and check out the all-out rock, rap, but only for a moment, so I refreshed my head. And then back to the old ways.

http://www.ostravan.cz/33455/ostravsky-pevecky-zazrak-patricia-janeckova-jako-dite-jsem-vubec-nemivala-tremu/

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:21 am

Some videos from last year's festival "Les Musicales de louvergny" last August Sunny

Patricia sings solo at 0:00 and a duet at 6:08:

Patricia sings solo at 3:52:

I hope someone will make a video at some point and just clip out Patricia's 3 performances.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:27 pm

From Patricia's FB page Sunny

Patricia is preparing for one of the concerts at Louvergny festival. Lehár's Giuditta and pianist Júlia Grejtáková

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:48 pm

Rehearsal for Saturday's concert in louvergny. Patricia will present " Bach Cantata Bwv 51. / from rehearsal for Saturday's concert at louvergny:
J. S. Bach's cantata bwv 51 ". Patricia Janečková-Soprano, Júlia Grejtáková-pianist

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Z koncertu v La Cassine, Champagne-Ardenne.
Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 14054056_944734892305640_7824563010318377626_n

Patricia: Franz Lehár - Giuditta (La Cassine, Champagne-Ardenne).
Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 14100416_945033845609078_1804616185137786421_n

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:47 am

Fundraiser charity ostrava
BENEFIT CONCERT Ostrava Charity
Gathered to help... to support mobile hospice st. Christopher.
21. 9. 2016, 19.00-Multipurpose auditorium gong in ostrava-Vítkovice. Ascend Ondřej Havelka and his melody makers, Joseph Roach & camerata janáček and Patricia Janečková.
Vitality loaded ondřej havelka and ravages swinging with his melody makers, the brilliant violinist Joseph Roach and phenomenally talented opera singer Patricia Janečková, both accompanied by a great orchestra, camerata janacek. Special concert for a good cause.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 14317484_963891170390012_4931148396754005106_n

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:06 pm

On September 21, 2016, Patricia performed at a charity event at the multifunctional hall "The Gong" in her hometown Ostrava, where she sang 2 aria's by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.
She starts with "Voi Che Sapete" from the opera "Figaro's Hochzeit" and continues with the aria "Ach, Ich Fühl's" from "Die Zauberflöte".

On September 21, 2016, Patricia performed at a charity event at the multifunctional hall "The Gong" in her hometown Ostrava. In the second part of her performance she sang three songs from the Soirées Musicales, composed by Gioacchino Rossini between 1830 and 1835.
Patricia starts her performance with "L'orgia", followed by "La pastorella dell’Alpi". She concludes with "La Danza", a tarantella from Naples.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:17 am

<

http://www.ostravan.cz/36429/patricia-janeckova-sbirala-ceny-v-karlovych-varech-a-rika-tohle-me-pozene-dopredu/

Translated article:

Patricia Janečková prizes collected in Carlsbad and says this will drive me forward

November 15, 2016 Milan Bátor Music Interview

Eighteen year old Patricia Janečková, known for singing prodigy from Ostrava, won three awards at the International Singing Competition of Antonin Dvorak in Karlovy Vary. The huge competition became a finalist, which ended with a beautiful third place, and received two special awards. How incredibly talented, yet humble singer looks at her success, which came exactly two years after the absolute victory in the Roman spiritual music competition. The fact is interviewed for Ostravan.cz.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Pj-frantisek-drs-foto-pavel-krivanek-535x357
Patricia Janečková and conductor František Drs during the competition.
Photo: Pavel Křivánek

What are your feelings about third place? Are you satisfied with your performance?

Every time you evaluate your performance, I'd always wanted to be even better (laughs) . But with placing I'm definitely happy, because the competition was very good. Additionally, I'm very pleased with the two special prizes. Price of the National Theatre in Ostrava, thanks to which I will have the chance to study opera roles and guest in this theater, and the price of John of Luxembourg, granted founder of MusicEnterprise Luxembourg as support for Czech and Slovak singers.

Competition is a three-wheeled, with what program you have entered the first round?

For each round of competition was set musical period, circuit composers and songs, of which we chose. In the first round I sang Bach's cantata BWV 51 (III: Höchster ), a song cycle of Antonin Dvorak Love Songs and Musetta's aria Quando me'n in " from Puccini's La Boheme .

It was difficult to reach the second round? With numerous competitors as you met?

The International Antonin Dvorak Vocal Competition, which took place after only jednapadesáté, recorded this year, according to the organizers, a record number of entries and considerable interest from abroad. Junior category for singers up to 24 years in which I competed, had a very strong cast and succeed in the first round of the 38 participants was not easy.

What songs did you choose and how much farther advanced to the finals?

In the second round I performed the song Edward Dřízgy sat confectioner from the cycle of Love and Death , Rusalka's aria from Dvorak's opera of the same name and Norina's aria from Donizetti's Don Pasquale . We proceeded to the final eleven from six countries. In the first two rounds he competed with piano accompaniment - I would like to thank my korepetitorce Julie Grejtákové of Kosice.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 Peter-dvorsky-uvadi-operni-hvezdy-zitrka-535x353
Peter Dvorsky says opera stars of tomorrow. (Photo: P. Křivánek)

In the finals, you were the youngest contestant of all. It was a certain psychological advantage or a disadvantage ?

I think that in this contest were performed critical performance and singing experience. My older colleague had been behind most of their university studies and foreign engagements and all sang brilliantly. I considered it a success already into the finals, for which we have with my singing professor Mrs. Eva Dřízgová picked demanding aria of Gilda Caro nome from Verdi's Rigoletto . I first sang this aria in August this year at the Festival Les Musicales de Louvergny in France, then in Karlovy Vary for the first time with a large symphony orchestra.

Jury evaluation was favorable. There was also the more personal words?

I very much appreciate the view of the evaluation jury chairman, Mr Peter Dvorsky, who told me after the final concert of the winners.

When you look at your stunning victory at the Italian singing contest Concorso di Musica Sacra in 2014, what was different this time?

Song Contest in Rome, where I won the very day on November 11 two years ago, had a different character and was focused solely on spiritual music. When I was sixteen and it was my first international competition, for which I prepared very hard, but I get the absolute victory of that I never imagined. In Carlsbad, it was definitely harder because he did me good performance expected ...

How many of you success in the form of a third place in Carlsbad mean?

For me it is more valuable experience, the possibility of comparison with international competition. The fact that I succeeded, he now doubly drives you forward. And then it was, of course, the joy of joint appearances at concerts winners and laureates in beautiful theaters in Karlovy Vary and Pilsen Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra and conductor Mr. Drs.

What to expect in the coming days?

Immediately after returning from Karlovy Vary'm going to try to Zlín Bohuslav Martinu Philharmonic Orchestra and conductor Mr. Vavřinka. Already on November 16 with them out in the Zlín Congress Hall in the "Famous blockbusters". This is a concert version of the now legendary melodies of famous film music composers E. Morricone and JT Williams, accompanied by video projections. And in early December it expects important audition abroad.

I see that no idle moment, and I wish you every success and thank you for the interview.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:23 pm

<

Cheers

Patricia Janečková-oficiální profil
4 hrs ·
Dear friends and loyal fans, this is my first gift for you in the new year. / dear friends and faithful fans, this is my first present to you
in the New Year.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:14 am

<

Cheers

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:25 am

<
Just posted. She is just perfect!

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:16 pm

<

Cheers

Patricia Janečková
G. Rossini: "L´Orgia"
Camerata Janáček Orchestra
Benefit concert, Gong, Ostrava-CZ
21. 9. 2016

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:52 am

<
Patricia Janečková: "La Danza" (G. Rossini)

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:11 am

Patricia Janeckova - National Anthem - European Figure Skating Championships - 2017

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:45 am

I just happened to run into this today. I think it is Awesome! Sunny

Published on Feb 22, 2017
Patricia Janečková (born 18 June 1998) is a Slovak classical crossover singer. She was the winner of the Czecho–Slovak television show Talentmania (cs) in December 2010. She became famous through the broadcasting of CNN television at once after the winning.

Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:55 am

<

Charlie M wrote:I just happened to run into this today. I think it is Awesome! Sunny

It is Awesome! And if anyone is interested in all of Patricia's performances, I have them on my chronological playlist that I made for her, so they can all be watched easily. I think it is the best Patricia playlist anywhere…not that I am tooting my own horn or anything (OK, maybe a little bit!). 👅

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRkXgEtCqIyXdRs4pixfReBb0Xosd4bIK

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:13 am

<
Garth C wrote:
Charlie M wrote:I just happened to run into this today. I think it is Awesome! Sunny

It is Awesome! And if anyone is interested in all of Patricia's performances, I have them on my chronological playlist that I made for her, so they can all be watched easily. I think it is the best Patricia playlist anywhere…not that I am tooting my own horn or anything (OK, maybe a little bit!). 👅

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRkXgEtCqIyXdRs4pixfReBb0Xosd4bIK

WOW! That is quite a playlist Garth! Thanks!!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:24 pm

<

Cheers

Patricia Janečková-oficiální
14 hrs ·
Concert Choir competition winners internal janáček's conservatory ostrava (Patricia Janečková-1. Place) / concert of winners - internal singing contest the the janacek conservatory in ostrava (Patricia Janečková-1st place)

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 17022527_1123750147737446_4989437442900571189_n

Patricia Janeckova - Page 3 16995971_1123750041070790_2286122763862569630_n

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: