STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 am

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:42 am

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by Garth C Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:01 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Eva Timush
by Sylver Cheetah 53 Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:47 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

» Kamelia Melnic
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:20 am

» Margarita Vorobyeva
by Garth C Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Voice Kids Russia

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 6 Empty Voice Kids Russia

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russia

Voice Kids Russia - Page 6 GY7jj6pq5-Q

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/voicekids1tv

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/voicekids1tv

VK Page:  https://vk.com/voicekids

VK Fan Page:  https://vk.com/overhearvoice

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/voice1tv/?hl=ru

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 6 Empty Re: Voice Kids Russia

Post by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:18 pm

My favourites from this week

1 The Kazakh boy. Danelia was mentioned a lot in the comments. I'm not sure how he will fit in the battle rounds though.

2 The twins.

3 The boy with the ukelele.

Nino is still my pick after three rounds Thumbs Up!

I know it's not funny but I was laughing a bit when that girl really started bawling ........... sorry. I will probably get scolded for that Afraid
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:12 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
I know it's not funny but I was laughing a bit when that girl really started bawling ........... sorry. I will probably get scolded for that Afraid

The poor girl! Sad I actually thought she was pretty good, but she seemed nervous and hit a terribly sour note just seconds after taking a long glance over at her family behind the glass. I'm not sure if that is such a good idea, I think that just creates added pressure. It might have been better the way it was, to have the family backstage watching on the screen.

Whenever I see a breakdown like that, I always think of Vilena K. who was the first one I saw to really break down on the stage on Voice Kids Russia, but within 2 years, she was representing her country at New Wave Junior. Any kid who has a breakdown like this one today should be told that story. Thumbs Up!
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:57 am

There is always one that I wished had gone through. Cry This 7 year old is the one. Heart
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:21 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:There is always one that I wished had gone through. Cry This 7 year old is the one. Heart

She probably would have gone through if she had sung the song properly. Whoever told her to slow it down like that should get a job in a butcher shop.

This is the REAL song:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:08 am

<
For those interested, episode 4 is being held next Thursday and not Friday as it usually is.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:21 am

<
Sunny Translation- “You are a person who carries a positive, and this is a very big rarity. Unfortunately, we don’t have so many artists who always smile, they’re all sullen ... But you always smile. It seems to me that if we had such an artist on the stage, we would have been just a great example. ”(Loboda)
That's exactly why I was so disappointed when she didn't go on. Sad

Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:00 pm

<

Charlie M wrote:Sunny Translation- “You are a person who carries a positive, and this is a very big rarity. Unfortunately, we don’t have so many artists who always smile, they’re all sullen ... But you always smile. It seems to me that if we had such an artist on the stage, we would have been just a great example. ”(Loboda)

But the problem is that the judges can't see the person, so it doesn't matter how nice they smile. Same thing with dancing, that one boy was dancing quite well, but so what, the judges can't see that anyways.  Confused

So it is very important to make a good song choice and put your heart and soul into it, that is all the judges can go by. And even then, they may not be looking for someone with that type of voice or already have someone similar on their team. Even Margarita and Liza didn't get picked when they auditioned and they are both really good.  Mad

I'm crossing my fingers for Ekaterinaaaaa Maneshinaaaaa! Dancing

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:28 pm

Garth C wrote:
Charlie M wrote:Sunny Translation- “You are a person who carries a positive, and this is a very big rarity. Unfortunately, we don’t have so many artists who always smile, they’re all sullen ... But you always smile. It seems to me that if we had such an artist on the stage, we would have been just a great example. ”(Loboda)

But the problem is that the judges can't see the person, so it doesn't matter how nice they smile. Same thing with dancing, that one boy was dancing quite well, but so what, the judges can't see that anyways.  Confused

So it is very important to make a good song choice and put your heart and soul into it, that is all the judges can go by. And even then, they may not be looking for someone with that type of voice or already have someone similar on their team. Even Margarita and Liza didn't get picked when they auditioned and they are both really good.  Mad

Yes, you are right! We have been watching these shows long enough that we know the judges can't see the kids and there is nothing that can be done about that. My beef is just personal because I was able to see her entire audition. I just love kids like that who can smile and go on even though that was probably a very very big disappointment. Kids like her are rare. They are pleasers to the viewer. They will go on and make everyone around smile and have a positive attitude. Just my personal take. Sunny
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:43 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:
Garth C wrote:

Yes, you are right! We have been watching these shows long enough that we know the judges can't see the kids and there is nothing that can be done about that. My beef is just personal because I was able to see her entire audition. I just love kids like that who can smile and go on even though that was probably a very very big disappointment. Kids like her are rare. They are pleasers to the viewer. They will go on and make everyone around smile and have a positive attitude. Just my personal take. Sunny

That is the big issue I have with The Voice show. Being a star is about a lot more than just the voice, it is about personality and stage presence as well. And some of those prospects are passed up because they don't get past the audition. Sad

I have mentioned this before, my solution being a Mystery Mentor, someone in a booth that can see the contestants and picks their team from those the other judges passed by. So if someone performs and no on turns, the Mystery Mentor hits the button and a green light flashes, so the contestant knows they were taken and are still in the running. Then the Mystery Mentor is revealed after the audition round and his/her contestants compete with the others.

Of course, I would probably be locked up for suggesting something so crazy. Rolling Eyes
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:03 pm

<

The plus for me was that she smiled through the critique even though they didn't turn for her as opposed to those who show their disappointment. Probably shows a strong character.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:42 am

Laughing Out Loud! They must have heard me in Moscow!!
Translation- If you could save (leave in the project #voicekids) one - only one! - from the participants who didn't pass the blind audition in the third edition of the sixth season, who would it be? Timur Aliev, ekaterina kružkova or anna žebrovskaâ?

Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:09 pm

Too bad! Pretty girl! Sad
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:02 pm

A little firecracker Cherry Enjoying Music I enjoyed this one!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:08 pm

<
OMG this is a great day for the Voice Kids Russia! Here is another one. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:09 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:OMG this is a great day for the Voice Kids Russia! Here is another one. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Well sung but I have to agree with the first comment on the video

"The girl performed with a very difficult song. Handled it. And everything seems to be beautifully sung, but something was not enough for me. Honestly, after the performance of this song by Danelia Tulesheva in the Ukrainian Voice-Deti, I have never heard a worthy cover ... Before Danelka everything fades."

I'm not comparing, just agreeing with the comment Wink Wink

Almost all the commentators agreed.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:30 pm

<
It would be interesting to know what the girl, Alika, from Kamchatka, gave to the mentors. It is a unique part of Russia with volcanoes and glaciers and shamans. It's also a nine hour flight to Moscow so I'm glad she got through.

If I ever get the chance to go to Russia it's a place I would like to visit, along with so many other places in the country.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:32 pm

As far as singing goes, this would be my pick for the night

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:37 pm

I liked this one as well

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Charlie M wrote:Too bad! Pretty girl! Sad

The Mystery Mentor in the booth would have hit the green light for this one! Yes!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:43 pm

<

bruce 34 wrote:It would be interesting to know what the girl, Alika, from Kamchatka, gave to the mentors.

Looks like these:

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/497216614/hand-carved-wooden-peliken-billiken

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top