STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:44 pm

» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 am

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:42 am

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by Garth C Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:01 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Eva Timush
by Sylver Cheetah 53 Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:47 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

» Kamelia Melnic
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:20 am

» Margarita Vorobyeva
by Garth C Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:14 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Patricia Janeckova

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 11 Empty Patricia Janeckova

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Patricia Janeckova - Page 11 AAUvwnhUVDOwWK4T3FQYrNko9l_fu6-Qrajlw-UgDI_0GA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Patricia is from Slovakia and won Talentmania in 2010 as well as the Sacred Music International Competition in 2014.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuahlpHknSRKoF3sjefcgQ

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/?fref=ts

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/patricia_janeckova/?hl=en

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 11 Empty Re: Patricia Janeckova

Post by Garth C Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:12 pm

bruce 34 wrote:Garth: re your post of March 18 2022.

There was a guy who posted many of Patricia's videos on yt named Peter Bogi. Unfortunately, I can't find anything of him on yt now. I think it was he who advised me how to get my copy of her cd/dvd.

Yes, I recall the name. I think more than one person with multiple videos took them down because there are some big holes in my playlist maybe due to copyright strikes. Luckily, when I was creating the playlist, I downloaded the songs so I still have them all on my computer, including all the ones that have gone down. But there is no way to get them back on the playlist as many were unique and there is no other copy on Youtube to replace them.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:57 pm

<

A nice article:

https://bnn.network/arts/a-final-ovation-the-legacy-and-last-wishes-of-opera-star-patricia-janeckova/

And a nice tribute video:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by boodysaspie Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:28 pm

Garth C wrote:

There was a guy who posted many of Patricia's videos on yt named Peter Bogi. Unfortunately, I can't find anything of him on yt now. I think it was he who advised me how to get my copy of her cd/dvd.

Yes, I recall the name. I think more than one person with multiple videos took them down because there are some big holes in my playlist maybe due to copyright strikes. Luckily, when I was creating the playlist, I downloaded the songs so I still have them all on my computer, including all the ones that have gone down. But there is no way to get them back on the playlist as many were unique and there is no other copy on Youtube to replace them.

Do you have a copy of Patricia singing the duet "La ci Darem la Mano", in Kromeriz? She was wearing a red dress, and the sound was poor (although the video was fine). It was taken down before I had a chance to, err, take a backup :)

I created a tribute video back in ?Feb '21 which I posted on my channel, but this was taken down. I want to update and extend it, and I remember Patricia's performance here as a good example of how she grew in confidence and maturity.

boodysaspie

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:07 pm

boodysaspie wrote:
Garth C wrote:

Do you have a copy of Patricia singing the duet "La ci Darem la Mano", in Kromeriz? She was wearing a red dress, and the sound was poor (although the video was fine). It was taken down before I had a chance to, err, take a backup :)

I created a tribute video back in ?Feb '21 which I posted on my channel, but this was taken down. I want to update and extend it, and I remember Patricia's performance here as a good example of how she grew in confidence and maturity.

No, I'm sorry I don't have that one. I don't recall even seeing it. Either it had already been deleted when I was doing that part of the playlist or I missed it.

I hope if someone else reads this and has it, that they will message you.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:37 am

There is a message posted on Patricia's official Facebook page today, October 11, but I cannot see it as it says it is unavailable in Canada. It seems to be posted in several different languages. If possible, could someone copy and paste it here, please? Thanks!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by boodysaspie Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:13 am

<
Here's the direct link:

https://english.radio.cz/rising-opera-star-patricia-burda-janeckova-succumbs-cancer-25-8796299

Hopefully the block is just Facebook's doing, but let me know if not.

boodysaspie

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:00 pm

<
boodysaspie wrote:Here's the direct link:

https://english.radio.cz/rising-opera-star-patricia-burda-janeckova-succumbs-cancer-25-8796299

Hopefully the block is just Facebook's doing, but let me know if not.

Thank you very much for posting the link!

The term "a cruel twist of fate" really sums up what happened. I find it difficult to process just how unfair and cruel it all is, and I often think about what Patricia must have gone through, not just physically but emotionally, in the last several months. It is hard to find any joy right now in anything, and I hope that will slowly subside. But I know from reading Facebook posts and Youtube comments that I am certainly not alone in grieving her loss and the circumstances involved. Sadly, there is nothing we can do other than honour her memory and her wonderful talent and charm.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:01 pm

<
I have had the honour over the past few weeks of messaging with a fellow Patricia fan who has created a very comprehensive website with a timeline of Patricia's performances. Many of these are no longer available on Youtube so are not on my chronological playlist.

I am sure the intention is to keep the site up permanently, but it may be advisable for fellow fans to download videos they want to keep while they have the chance, as website hosts and servers can go down or out of business, resulting in the loss of priceless and precious memories.

Here is the link:

https://patriciajaneckova.net/

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

That is an awesome site. Thank you so much for the link.

It's going to take me some time to get through it all. I love the early interviews.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum