STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eden Golan
by Garth C Sat May 04, 2024 10:14 pm

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:13 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 am

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by Garth C Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:01 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Eva Timush
by Sylver Cheetah 53 Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:47 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Patricia Janeckova

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Empty Patricia Janeckova

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 AAUvwnhUVDOwWK4T3FQYrNko9l_fu6-Qrajlw-UgDI_0GA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Patricia is from Slovakia and won Talentmania in 2010 as well as the Sacred Music International Competition in 2014.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuahlpHknSRKoF3sjefcgQ

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/?fref=ts

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/patricia_janeckova/?hl=en

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Empty Re: Patricia Janeckova

Post by bruce 34 Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:49 am

Garth C wrote:

Wow, I have no words.  Cry

Patricia Janečková-oficiální profil

Dear friends, this year was supposed to be full of beautiful concerts and theater performances. Everything is different. A few days ago I found out from the doctors that I am going to have a big fight. Cancer was, is and will be among us and although I always thought that youth equals health, it is not true. Biopsy results showed a malicious breast tumor.
With a heavy heart I have to leave the stage for a while and cancel all concerts so I can fully fight and heal myself. Doesn't mean I'll stop singing though! As soon as I get the power I will be singing and recording for you. Something just won't get me!
I will be grateful for any support, even through the For Artists Foundation, which was founded to support artists, for their development, projects and help in difficult life situations. Transparent account number for the Czech Republic is 7475888009/5500, for abroad: ISBN CZ4255000000007475888009
Life goes on and I believe that I will win this fight with the help of doctors and come back again full force. I wish you all good health, love each other and most importantly do not forget and take care of prevention!

https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/posts/493083505514113

Sad
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:12 am

<
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by zirk jansen Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:30 am

Very sad. Wishing her a speedy recovery. She posted a picture of her surgery on Instagram today.

zirk jansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:22 pm

zirk jansen wrote:Very sad. Wishing her a speedy recovery. She posted a picture of her surgery on Instagram today.

Yes, I hope she will have a full recovery as well and be back singing by next year.

Welcome to the forum! Sunny
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by zirk jansen Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:18 pm

Hi there,

So many of the videos in this forum is either "video unavailable" or "private video".

Is there anybody who may have saved these videos and can make them available?

I'm also looking for videos that Boodysaspie uploaded where he added subtitles to her music.

Anybody know where these can be found?

I so love her and would like to make a library of as many videos of her as I can get.

Thank you kindly!

Zirk

zirk jansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:05 pm

zirk jansen wrote:Hi there,

So many of the videos in this forum is either "video unavailable" or "private video".

Is there anybody who may have saved these videos and can make them available?

I'm also looking for videos that Boodysaspie uploaded where he added subtitles to her music.

Anybody know where these can be found?

I so love her and would like to make a library of as many videos of her as I can get.

Thank you kindly!

Zirk

I can suggest that you sent Boodysaspie a PM on this site and see if he can give you any info on his videos, it sounded like he had a copyright issue with Youtube.

As far as the other missing videos on the forum and also on my playlist, I think most of them were from one fan who also posts on here, but I can't recall his posting name. I think he also ran into copyright issues and set his videos to Private. Whether he will make them Public again at some point in the future, I do not know. I hope so.

Other than that, you can see her remaining videos that are still up on my chronological Youtube playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRkXgEtCqIyXdRs4pixfReBb0Xosd4bIK
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by zirk jansen Thu Mar 17, 2022 1:34 pm

Thank you very much - appreciated.

Wish I knew how she was doing. Hope she is well and staying strong.

zirk jansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun May 01, 2022 1:33 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by zirk jansen Sun May 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Hi, isn't this wonderful news? I have been following her accounts quite closely and am so glad that she is feeling better and her test results show some recovery.

She already teased her fans with this performance on March 22nd via her Instagram account:

"patricia_janeckova: Something new coming soon! I'm so excited"

She's currently visiting with her mom, Zuzana and sister, Lucia in Bratislava and shared a nice family picture as well.

Wishing her health with love... HeartHeart😊

zirk jansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:13 pm

<

Love Love Love

https://www.ostravan.cz/77212/patricia-janeckova-uz-opet-rozdava-radost-zpevem-je-narocne-nabrat-puvodni-silu-a-kondici-rika/?fbclid=IwAR1Y1lelC7wXxtNNAm--Bik4fjIoiFb7nxj5FX1FPLwAV70jbH9lGbb-9MU

English Translation:

Patricia Janečková is once again spreading joy by singing. It is challenging to regain the original strength and fitness, she says

Patricia Janečková returned to the boards of the Moravian-Silesian National Theater in Ostrava after the first part of treatment for an insidious disease. Her lovely voice can also be heard on the current Christmas album of the well-known oboist Vilém Veverka. The Ostrava artist collaborated on the recording at a time when she was not into singing at all. But the talented soprano is a great fighter, moreover, she can support others herself. For example, with a concert that will help the firefighters and policemen of the Moravian-Silesian region in January.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Pat-535x357

Several months have passed since the treatment you underwent in the fight against an insidious disease. Probably most people will be interested in how are you and how do you feel now?

As you rightly mentioned, the main part of the treatment is behind me. On the one hand, I feel happy and freed from the feelings and consequences of treatment that accompany a person when they have this disease in them. On the other hand, almost a year has passed and during that time I fell out of my normal work pace, which is not easy to jump back into. It is quite difficult to regain the original strength in the voice and overall physical condition. But I don't give up.

You managed to get to your feet, you are incredibly brave. What is it like for you to return to the boards of the Moravian-Silesian National Theatre, where you are engaged?

Although I am engaged in the NDM, I am nevertheless in a musical ensemble. And the first role I got after my illness was, paradoxically, in an opera. I had the opportunity to play the role of Esmeralda in the production Prodaná vésta, which is ideal for the "return". Its size is not so demanding, but it is very effective and grateful, so I could not have asked for a better opportunity. In my home ensemble of musicals, I am waiting for beautiful returns to West Side Story , to the musical Flowers for Mrs. Harris , and I am also looking forward to the upcoming premiere of the beautiful title Sweeney Todd.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Image_6487327-366x535

I saw you at the premieres of the musical Producers and productions of the Jonáš and Tingle-Tangle cabaret, but this time in the audience. It seems that the theater accompanies you almost every step of the way…

I try to be an honest viewer and if I can, I always like to support my musical colleagues from the audience. Another theater whose premieres I never miss is the Arena Chamber Stage, where my partner is engaged. And I like to visit the Petr Bezruč Theater on occasion. So it is an exaggeration to say that I have theater at work and at home...

Nevertheless, you also devote yourself to other areas of the singing industry. We can hear you, for example, on the new album of the most famous domestic oboist Vilém Veverka. How do you remember this collaboration and what songs did you sing on his Christmas album?

I had the honor of meeting Vilém Veverka for the first time at a joint concert as part of last year's Smetanova Litomyšl festival. Subsequently, I was approached to guest on his Christmas record, which I happily accepted. The result is classic compositions such as Ave Maria in a very interesting and original musical arrangement, as well as the well-known Czech carols I Want to Sleep and Tichá noc . We filmed in May, i.e. at the most difficult stage of my treatment... Thanks to the relaxed and professional approach of everyone involved, the result is fantastic in my opinion and I am very happy for this cooperation and experience.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Image_6483441-535x357

A lot of people have been through the battle with cancer with you. She supported you and helped you financially or with kind words and attention. Did it help you get through a tough time?

Of course, the illness made it impossible for me to work, which logically had a significant impact on my financial situation. In this regard, I am grateful for the existence of a transparent account within the For Artists Endowment Fund, which literally saved me. I also greatly appreciate the warm words of support and messages from here and abroad. However, the truth is that not all messages were nice. This is probably part of human nature.

What about Christmas this year? Can you believe how things went with Patricia Janečková?

I really enjoyed Advent this year and was really looking forward to Christmas. As a result, the holidays were magical, after all, like every year. It is not by chance that this period is said to be magical. I tried to eliminate the pre-Christmas frenzy in the malls, which paid off. The reward was peaceful days in a very close family circle. In short, exactly the way I like it.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Pat2-357x535

In support of you, the Čas pro život concert organized by Rádio Čas will take place on January 7 at the Evangelical Christ Church in Ostrava. How can people help you?

People will help the most by coming. An important and beautiful part of the concert is the fact that the funds from the entrance fee will go partly to support my treatment and partly to the Police and Firefighters Foundation. However, for me personally, it is also very important that I have the opportunity to do what I like the most again - that is to sing in front of a full hall. Visitors can also look forward to other guests from among my colleagues from the NDM musical group. In the next part of the concert, other very interesting bands will perform.

Yes, among other things, it will also be the well-known band Čechomor. Are they among your favorite bands? What kind of music do you actually listen to, if it's not classical and musical?

I admit that contemporary Czech music is a bit outside my sphere of interest. My profession predisposes me to listen to so much music that in my spare time my favorite band is silence and peace. And if I have to choose one example for all, it is the rock band Led Zeppelin, which is far from a classic, but for me it is a balm for the soul. Even for the ears.

I had to look for other performers of the Radio Čas concert: for example, I unfortunately did not know the electric string trio Inflagranti. However, the program also attracts singers from the Moravian-Silesian National Theatre. Who exactly will it be?

As already said, my favorite colleagues will be Martina and Lukáš Vlček, Hana Fialová and Tomáš Krpec. I am glad that these exceptional artists decided to support not only me, but also the important components of the police and fire department. The result will definitely be worth it. We look forward to you!
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:38 pm

Thanks for posting that. I'm happy that she has been able to resume performing but can not get my head around this "I also greatly appreciate the warm words of support and messages from here and abroad. However, the truth is that not all messages were nice. This is probably part of human nature."

Who would not want her to be well and successful?
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:36 am

bruce 34 wrote:Thanks for posting that. I'm happy that she has been able to resume performing but can not get my head around this  "I also greatly appreciate the warm words of support and messages from here and abroad. However, the truth is that not all messages were nice. This is probably part of human nature."

Who would not want her to be well and successful?

I don't know, but there are always people who are jealous of someone else's success, and unhappy with their own lives. And those people like to send mean comments over the internet. Mad
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:58 am

<
My dears, today is January 3⃣1⃣st.
Exactly one year ago today, I was diagnosed with cancer. I remember that day as clearly as if it were yesterday. It was a beautiful sunny day and I went to get my results. I drove to the hospital with a smile on my face because I didn't think anything bad for a moment. But after a few minutes in the doctor's office, my life was turned upside down. It's an indescribable feeling.
A year has passed. I underwent 16 chemo treatments, a mastectomy and a month of radiation, countless injections and other not very pleasant things. Sometimes I was in the hospital more often than at home, but you get used to everything.
I would like to thank my doctors very much, thanks to whom I was cured. Thank you to all the nurses of the oncology department for their great care. Thank you to Dr. Herokova, who "took" the tumor out of me in August.
My huge thanks go to my family and loved ones who helped me and were with me all the way.  Thank you to my wonderful partner, without whom I don't think I could have made it through. He didn't have it easy with me, but he didn't give up, he was a huge support to me and I admire and love him for that.
It sounds unbelievable but there were some good times also. Even during the chemo, I had some strong moments and went on stage to do a couple of performances. I got a job at the Moravian-Silesian National Theatre, for which I am also very grateful and I am looking forward to the impeccable ride that awaits us in the theatre.
I hope that it was the worst and hardest year of my life and now it will be just fine.
Take care all of you. 🍀Heart
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by zirk jansen Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:15 pm

<
Patricia became engaged to her partner, Vlastimil Burda, on 23 April 2023. Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Smarts10
Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 Smarts11

zirk jansen

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:55 pm

<
I can't believe this! Patricia passed away yesterday. She was one of my favourite singers and a great person.
No! No! No! No! No! No! Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 386246848_881499513339175_3580091458575144003_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5614bc&_nc_ohc=SWPW5fhJkhgAX99jYdE&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1

https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/posts/pfbid027a9uQ3VApYgqcjmSFHtFKddDF23jhLa2a4r4QAM2gBhn3QGqSiFJdrpZ7tYRVCi8l

https://operawire.com/obituary-soprano-patricia-burda-janeckova-dues-at-the-age-of-25/

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:26 pm

<
That is just devastating news.

She was always my favourite young singer as well as a favourite mature age performer. I play her 2011 cd/dvd regularly.

This was released on September 29

Her husband must be a remarkable person to have married her in those extremely difficult circumstances.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:18 am

<

I thought this comment on Facebook was very fitting Sad

Jiřina Moringlová
R.I.P. She came to the World, shone 🌟, spread joy, returned to Heaven 🕊️, fulfilled her angelic task on Earth. I honor her memory, my deep condolences to her husband and all her closest people ☁.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Wed Oct 04, 2023 10:59 pm

<

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Patricia Janeckova - Page 10 386243907_17914231337812962_8730107895390249267_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_s720x720&_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=49d041&_nc_ohc=DVVki12f_xAAX-yM0Gz&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1

Vlastimil Burda
I would like to sincerely thank you all. For all your support, deep condolences, and also last but not least, birthday wishes. ..
This heartbreaking pain is only partially mitigated by the feeling, or rather the belief, that Paťka is better now.
She deserves only the best. She fought bravely, humbly and even with a humor and her beautiful smile. She was strong like few others. She never complained about anything during this insidious disease. She managed what sometimes even healthy people can't. And in the end she won. She didn't leave alone! She was, is and will continue to be sincerely loved, admired, inspiring and unforgettable. I am happy that I could accompany her and go with her to the new beginning. It wasn't easy, but it was wonderful. Thank you for you, Pati.

https://www.facebook.com/vlastimil.burda.9/posts/pfbid02qmzRtM2xpK9J4WhbC4FiLT9xmU8ziuQsmiTiPuB3djgXk8xyAnvUqEV3LNSbNmhol
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:09 pm

<

I wanted to make the background here black in Patricia's honour, but I don't think it can be done. Sad

But I did see this nice tribute video on Youtube:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:59 am

Garth: re your post of March 18 2022.

There was a guy who posted many of Patricia's videos on yt named Peter Bogi. Unfortunately, I can't find anything of him on yt now. I think it was he who advised me how to get my copy of her cd/dvd.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum