STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eden Golan
by Garth C Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Emily Linge
by Garth C Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Yesterday at 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Yesterday at 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Yesterday at 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Daneliya Tuleshova

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 Empty Daneliya Tuleshova

Post by Garth C Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 pm

<
First topic message reminder :

Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 AMLnZu8xyAUNkrcwZKD3AvGz5m321wQDFopH3DkbeA7XhA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Daneliya is from Kazakhstan. She was the winner of Kazakhstan's Ayalagan Astana 2015 children's music competition and was awarded the People’s Choice Award at New Wave Junior in 2015. She won Voice Kids Ukraine in 2017 and was a Finalist on World's Best in 2019.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCynFmFoRYWJcCOjVdkK53dA/feed

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/DanelyaKaz/

Facebook Fan Pages:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DaneliyaTuleshovaFanClub/

https://www.facebook.com/DaneliyaFans/

VK Fan Page:  https://vk.com/danelya_golos

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/tuleshova_daneliya/
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 Empty Re: Daneliya Tuleshova

Post by bruce 34 Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:19 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:Still did not see the interview and would not understand it from your link, but this picture is perfect to me.
https://sputniknews.kz/images//964/93/9649398.jpg

It worked for me, Charlie!!
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:35 pm

<

This is the translation of it:

- How do you feel in Moscow?

- Because of the abrupt climate change, I have a little headache. Because here in Almaty it is very hot. It's cool here. And so I really, really like it here. We have already managed to walk a little bit, to see Red Square. It was very cool!

- In Moscow, you recognize on the street?

- In Almaty and Astana, they often recognize me. For example, in shopping centers. And here yet. But I will try very hard, work, of course, so that I have an audience and people who love my work in Moscow.

- A year has passed since you sang a duet with the French singer ZAZ. How do you rate the past year?

- I have a lot of things happened in a year, a lot of things have changed, a lot that I understood. Of course, I grew very vocal, but more I grew mentally and morally. I became more mature. And I think that I can already argue in an adult way, and be wise in some moments. And, of course, I also grew up. In a sense, in height.

- Now you have to speak in the Kremlin. How do you fight stage fright?

- I shake a lot before performances, and mom knows it. But I think that an artist without excitement is not an artist. I just pray that everything will be fine, that I will not worry and perform well. And that's all. And everything helps me around. When I go on stage and start singing, the songs that I play help me (and I like them all). All that was before the scene, I forget behind the scenes. Just disconnecting from everything and starting to sing.

- You communicated with many celebrities. Who are you, as a person, of them closest?

- I performed in a duet with the Ukrainian singer Dima MONATIK. And I want to say that this is an incredible soul man, very talented. It was the most unreal duet, from which I just kicks on the stage. And recently I was at his concert in Almaty, he spontaneously summoned me to the stage. And we sang the song "Eternity", which several times already performed on stage. And it was unreal cool. I didn't even care. I do not know why. I went out and we just gotten high with Dima together.
Still, of course, ZAZ. This is an absolutely incredible singer. She has a very cool timbre. And the song that we performed, I sang for a long time. And when I was invited to sing with ZAZ, I thought: "Oh God! Really?" She is just a world artist. Everyone with whom I sang a duet is incredibly steep and talented.

- When you went to the USA, did you visit somewhere other than studios?

- To get to America was my dream. I always wanted to work there and not stop. I have visited many places. But the most ambitious is the huge Target supermarket. For Americans, this is the usual place. They probably go there every day for groceries. And when I came, I realized that there is everything for life. There you can stay live.

- Did you buy something there?

- We bought glue for lizunov and slimes (toys from jelly-like material - Sputnik). Earlier, when we bought this glue, I am a fan of slimes. Now my love is muffled. But then we just bought a huge box with this glue and took it home.
- Maybe something in America reminded you of native Kazakhstan?

- Of course! Hollywood sign on a hill over los angeles. My mother and I got there. And I was very proud of myself. I'm not even tired. I just went to my dream. She went and went. And there I realized that the surroundings remind me of Kok-Tobe.

- And who of the stars did you meet? And what did you communicate with them about?

“I met Drew Barrymore, Roo Paul, Faith Hill.” But under the contract we could not communicate. You know, probably, why.

- Why?

- So that there is no collusion. Therefore it is impossible to communicate. But if the judges themselves come up, say hello, then it is possible. And when Drew Barrymore approached me for the first time and hugged me, I thought, "Oh God! Drew Barrymore hugs me!" This is a very cool feeling. But in general I saw less stars than I expected. It seemed to me that when I walk the streets of Hollywood, I will see both Ariana Grande, and Sean Mendez, and Beyonce. But no! Unfortunately, only the luckiest get to see them. And still, I remained delighted with people and energy.

- In your twelve years, you are very cool, you have achieved everything. Do you have what to strive for?

- In terms of creativity, I have a lot of goals. And in life, my most important dream is that my parents and relatives always have good health. Because when someone from my family gets sick, I immediately begin to cry. In general, the most important thing for me is that I should be fine in my family and never have a war.

- Are there any duet with Dimash in the list of your goals ? If so, when to wait?

- I, of course, have a desire to sing with him in a duet, because he is an incredible artist, very talented. And every time I hear him, I admire his talent. I hope that in the future we will sing, because singing with him is one of my cherished desires.

- What would you like to wish your fans on Nauryz?

- Never give up, go towards your goal. And on this holiday renew your life. If not all, then that part of it that you would like to change. And, of course, a very good mood!

“Four months is your birthday.” There is a chance to order a gift.

- I don’t really like to buy a lot of things. But, of course, I will ask for a birthday present. Moreover, I will be thirteen years old. And I'm really looking forward to this day when I wake up as a teenager. Mom will say: "My girl! You grew up!" In general, I think it will be a very important day. All my relatives will congratulate me and tell me how good and beautiful I am. I love to spend holidays with my family. But still, I most likely celebrate my thirteenth birthday with friends.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:49 pm

<
Thanks Garth Happy
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:01 pm

<

Sunny

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:35 pm

<

Sunny

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Drone2222 Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:18 pm

<
Here's the full interview. What kind of US show would dedicate a whole hour to a young singer, regardless of talent!?? Daneliya is definitely the pride of Kazakhstan, to be sure Razz

Drone2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:30 am

<
Sunny
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:08 am

<

Sunny

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:39 am

Garth C wrote:

Sunny

Never heard of her so I had to look her up. Studying
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:25 pm

<
Here is the untranslated portion of the I am a singer. Danieliya looks amazing. Sunny Sunny

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:49 am

<
Thumbs Up!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:37 am

<
Love
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:22 am

<
Another new one today! Heart
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:45 am

<
Blast from the past 2016.  Vocal classes Thumbs Up! Sunny Sunny Enjoying Music WOW!

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:29 am

<

Sunny Sunny Sunny

Translation:

Turkey, meet us! For the first time I am performing in antalya within the framework of mayfest, I invite everyone to my concert, which will take place at the open playground of the hotel susesi on
Hello Turkey! My first time performance in Antalya, Belek, at SUSESI luxury resort will take place on May 4 at 21:30

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Drone2222 Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 pm

<
Cool, looking forward to it!

Just found a couple performances I don't think have been posted here, at least I don't remember seeing them. This first one was pretty recent, from a chess championship opening ceremony earlier this month.
Performances at around 10:20 and 20:40. Fun side game, count how many zombies you can see in the audience!

This other one was from like a year ago, performances at 57:25. Reverb is outa control but it's still good!

Drone2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:05 pm

<

alexkovalalih is incredibly talented and intelligent,
while very modest and kind! Happiness to you and new victories @tuleshova_daneliya 04/28/2019

Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 BP6uA-BKf48

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:59 pm

<
The original song is "the Sun inside you" by Ukrainian singer Gaytana.  From Dec. 12,2017.  Hooray! Hooray! Love 

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:54 pm

<
Thumbs Up! Sunny Sunny Sunny
Daneliya has drawn a picture named "The Sun" for the artists' festival Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 1f642:)
Daneliya has said:
"I painted a picture and called it "The Sun".
For me, the Sun embodies friendship and love.
I depicted people who have no conflicts between nations (because there are wars on this ground), and they just rejoice at this moment, they can just calmly talk and spend time with their friends and significant ones.
This painting means so much to me and I am happy that I had a possibility to put my thoughts and dreams on the canvas.
I'm "passing the torch" to our dear Dimash Kudaibergen! Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 1f642:) "

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm

Ellis F wrote:Thumbs Up! Sunny Sunny Sunny
Daneliya has drawn a picture named "The Sun" for the artists' festival Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 1f642:)
Daneliya has said:
"I painted a picture and called it "The Sun".
For me, the Sun embodies friendship and love.
I depicted people who have no conflicts between nations (because there are wars on this ground), and they just rejoice at this moment, they can just calmly talk and spend time with their friends and significant ones.
This painting means so much to me and I am happy that I had a possibility to put my thoughts and dreams on the canvas.
I'm "passing the torch" to our dear Dimash Kudaibergen! Daneliya Tuleshova - Page 16 1f642:) "

Maybe it's my computer screen but I can't see any sun!!
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum