STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» Eden Golan
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Voice Kids Russia

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 8 Empty Voice Kids Russia

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russia

Voice Kids Russia - Page 8 GY7jj6pq5-Q

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/voicekids1tv

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/voicekids1tv

VK Page:  https://vk.com/voicekids

VK Fan Page:  https://vk.com/overhearvoice

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/voice1tv/?hl=ru

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 8 Empty Re: Voice Kids Russia

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:02 pm

bruce 34 wrote:Nino is in the final Love Love

It was worth getting up at 4.30am, now back to bed.

I think Nino deserves to be in the final, but I was hoping Katya was going to make it through as well, but she didn't. Cry

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:31 pm

I can't disguise my disappointment that Anastasia didn't make it to the finals!Cry I have always liked Nino and wish her best fortune in the finals! I will be rooting for her! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:37 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:I can't disguise my disappointment that Anastasia didn't make it to the finals!Cry I have always liked Nino and wish her best fortune in the finals! I will be rooting for her! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Don't give up, Charlie. Next week is the additional stage where those who won their battles and were not chosen to go to the final sing again and are voted by the public. Those who get the highest vote in each team then go to the final. All is not lost for Anastasia Thumbs Up! but I'm happy you will be rooting (always worries me to use that word) for Nino Hooray!
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:05 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
Charlie M wrote:I can't disguise my disappointment that Anastasia didn't make it to the finals!Cry I have always liked Nino and wish her best fortune in the finals! I will be rooting for her! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Don't give up, Charlie. Next week is the additional stage where those who won their battles and were not chosen to go to the final sing again and are voted by the public. Those who get the highest vote in each team then go to the final. All is not lost for Anastasia Thumbs Up! but I'm happy you will be rooting (always worries me to use that word) for Nino Hooray!

I had forgotten about that. That means Katya and the bunny are still in the running as well. I guess Charlie and I are on opposite sides. Smile

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:15 pm

Garth C wrote:

I had forgotten about that. That means Katya and the bunny are still in the running as well. I guess Charlie and I are on opposite sides.  Smile

No. The bunny did not win her battle, and rightly so as she is cruel to her bunny and Katya did not compete in the battles. Only those who won their battle and were not picked for the final ie three in each team! And seeing that your pick won't be in the final you can support (I won't say "that" word) Nino, as well Laughing Out Loud!

For those who wonder why https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=root
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:37 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
Garth C wrote:

I had forgotten about that. That means Katya and the bunny are still in the running as well. I guess Charlie and I are on opposite sides.  Smile

No. The bunny did not win her battle, and rightly so as she is cruel to her bunny and Katya did not compete in the battles. Only those who won their battle and were not picked for the final ie three in each team! And seeing that your pick won't be in the final you can support (I won't say "that" word) Nino, as well Laughing Out Loud!

For those who wonder why https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=root
K then I will post this to sum this conversation up until next week. Go Anastasia!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:38 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
No. The bunny did not win her battle, and rightly so as she is cruel to her bunny and Katya did not compete in the battles. Only those who won their battle and were not picked for the final ie three in each team!

Yes, she certainly did win her battle round, you must have been half asleep there since it was 4:30 am Laughing

She gives her speech through tears at the 3:25 mark here Cry

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:07 am

<
Garth C wrote:
Yes, she certainly did win her battle round, you must have been half asleep there since it was 4:30 am Laughing

Opps! My bad!! I was only looking at Nino. I should have realized when she threw the bunny around again in her "song for departure."
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:52 pm

I just had to share this comment from the Voice Kids Facebook where they asked who would be saved next week from the Loboda team.

"Tatyana Makovetskaya Who chose these children? How did this hideous tormentor of hares hit the number of the saved?"

Just gotta laugh Laughing Laughing
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:30 am

bruce 34 wrote:I just had to share this comment from the Voice Kids Facebook where they asked who would be saved next week from the Loboda team.

"Tatyana Makovetskaya Who chose these children? How did this hideous tormentor of hares hit the number of the saved?"

Just gotta laugh Laughing Laughing

I responded to that topic with this comment Cool

Ekaterina Gavrilûk should be the choice. And anyone who can't tell the difference between a stuffed hare and a real one probably shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:57 pm

Katya just performed. She didn't have the bunny with her, but she was really good. Cheers Unfortunately, she was the first to perform of the 3 in her group, so based on my ADD theory, she isn't going to make it through as the voters will have forgotten what she sang by the time the 3rd act performs. Rolling Eyes

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Garth C wrote:

Katya just performed. She didn't have the bunny with her, but she was really good. Cheers Unfortunately, she was the first to perform of the 3 in her group, so based on my ADD theory, she isn't going to make it through as the voters will have forgotten what she sang by the time the 3rd act performs. Rolling Eyes

And, exactly as I predicted, the person who performed last won. So neither my girl or Charlie's girl went through. No!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:10 pm

<
I didn't create a topic for Anastasia. I thought I would post it here. An unbelievably difficult song that she gave her best! Happy Heart
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Another disappointing season. None of our hopefuls even made the Top 3. Cry

Here is Nino's performance, I don't know if Bruce got up early today or not:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Very disappointing! Cry I thought Nino's coach would have picked a more original song other than her signature one. I also have my suspicions about Nino's heritage and if she and her family are truly Russian and if that may be a factor. That is only a guess as I have nothing to back it up. That was a brilliant performance! Thumbs Up!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 pm

<
Here we go ..........

I like to read youtube comments and to see the statistics of view counts and like and dislikes and the % of likes to dislikes.

Last week in the additional stage, if you read the comments and look at those stats it is very apparent that Anastasia Ivanov should have been picked as winner. I read a lot of comments about Mikella's mother who is, apparently, some sort of celebrity and that she was going to make sure her daughter did well in the comp. The family have money and as Neil Diamond says "Money Talks"

All through this comp I did not see one contestant whose likes to dislikes ratio was better than Nino's. I must admit I didn't look at them all but certainly all those who got to the finals. All of the stats for Mikella since last week show that she has far more dislikes than likes in her performances and interviews. I have never seen that before in this comp and I have been looking at it since season 1.

So, today. I'm not going to say that Nino was the best of the three (even tho she was) but for Mikella to get >60% of the vote, I don't think so and the comments are scathing. Nino spoke well although you could see she was hurting. I didn't bother watching the superfinal because it was so obvious who would win. I think she could have walked on and then off the stage and still would have won convincingly.

I'm not going to be like some of the commenters and never watch it again as there are some very good kids on there and it's just a pity that shows like this don't always have a fair result.

If you don't believe what I have said then just go look at the comments.

I will be watching for Nino in future performances and will post them as they become available.

Garth: Yes I got up early but probably should have stayed in bed Laughing Out Loud!

Charlie: I'm pretty sure she is is of Georgian heritage but that had nothing to do with the result Sad

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:46 pm

<
I thought this was a fair comment.

I appeal to all the finalists of the project, except Mikella. Dear, our beloved children, to me, already an old man, it is bitter and painful that you had to learn this ugly side of life so early, to lose faith in honesty and justice. But nothing can be done. You just need to understand that there are adult uncles and aunts on Russian television who love money more than anything else, even more than their conscience and honor. There are also very rich uncles and aunts who do not disdain anything in order, as it seems to them, to “make happy” their children. But, my dear, no matter how many gifts Mikella received, her parents will not be able to buy what you have — your bright talent, love and respect from millions of viewers not only in Russia. That is what will help you find your way into great art. And I sincerely feel sorry for your mentors,
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:05 pm

<
bruce 34 wrote: The family have money and as Neil Diamond says "Money Talks"

But it don't sing and dance and it don't walk Yes!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:49 pm

<
Konstantin Ernst
CEO of Channel One

For all the seasons of the project, we first encountered a situation where both we and the audience had questions about the vote counting system used in Golos. The activity of calls and SMS in support of one of the participants significantly exceeded the number of votes for other contestants. Perhaps there has never been such a gap between the participants. Whether this is a consequence of the sincere reaction of the audience to the performances or happened for other reasons - we have to find out. Publishing the summary protocol is the very first step, followed by others. It was these results that we got on April 26 at the moment when the voting lines were closed in the final of the show “Golos.Deti”. The number of votes cast is the only principle that is laid down in the format for determining the winner and has been used by us for six years.

The first channel will inform about the results of the initiated test. We cannot allow a shadow to be cast on the honesty of the Voice. Moreover, we are talking about a competition with the participation of children. For us, all participants are equally expensive. We love, appreciate and are proud of everyone who came up to the stage of “Voices” at any stage of the project. And if, based on the results of the audit, we understand that we need to change the voting system, we will discuss with Talpa how to avoid similar situations in the future.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri May 03, 2019 6:08 pm

<
I doubt that the above investigation will dig up anything untoward. I have always been of the opinion that these shows which require voting by the public to determine a winner just determine how many friends someone has. In other words they are simply popularity contests. The mother of the winner has over two million followers in instagram, alone, and apparently she asked that they vote for her daughter. Nothing wrong with that except that it's not fair to the other contestants who don't have as many friends and supporters.

My solution is to leave everything the same up to the point where there is a public vote. Then, those left are judged by a panel of people who are QUALIFIED to do just that. Like an eisteddfod.

This can only work in The Voice type shows not in stuff like AGT where are such diverse acts and no one can be an expert on everything, even though some would disagree with that lol.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top