STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» Eden Golan
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Voice Kids Russia

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 4 Empty Voice Kids Russia

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

Russia

Voice Kids Russia - Page 4 GY7jj6pq5-Q

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/voicekids1tv

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/voicekids1tv

VK Page:  https://vk.com/voicekids

VK Fan Page:  https://vk.com/overhearvoice

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/voice1tv/?hl=ru

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Voice Kids Russia - Page 4 Empty Re: Voice Kids Russia

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:24 pm

I didn't have a dog in today's hunt, so I wasn't following it too closely. Not that impressed with anyone in particular on that team. I still think it's too bad that Eden didn't choose Basta, I think she would have gotten into the Finals easily. Sad

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:47 pm

<
I liked this one the best but not chosen

It will be very interesting to see the results of the extra stage next week. A lot of the commentators are not happy with Olesya being there as they feel she has an unfair advantage. I agree with them.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:16 pm

bruce 34 wrote:A lot of the commentators are not happy with Olesya being there as they feel she has an unfair advantage. I agree with them.

I thought the Wild Cards were selected from the 3 contestants from each each team who made it past the Battle Rounds but were not selected to the Final 2, with one Wild Card from each team going through. Scratching Head
Did they go and change the rules again? Very Mad

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:38 pm

Garth C wrote:

bruce 34 wrote:A lot of the commentators are not happy with Olesya being there as they feel she has an unfair advantage. I agree with them.

I thought the Wild Cards were selected from the 3 contestants from each each team who made it past the Battle Rounds but were not selected to the Final 2, with one Wild Card from each team going through. Scratching Head  
Did they go and change the rules again? Very Mad

No rule change. Olesya won her battle but was not one of the two who went straight through to the finals so she gets to go to the Wild Card round, unless I got it wrong, again Laughing
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:48 pm

bruce 34 wrote:No rule change. Olesya won her battle but was not one of the two who went straight through to the finals so she gets to go to the Wild Card round, unless I got it wrong, again Laughing

No, you got it right. I forgot that she had won her Battle Round. Embarassed So she will definitely be the Wild Card on that team.
Luckily Eden still has a chance as she isn't on the same team. Dancing

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:39 am

Charlie M wrote:Thumbs Up!
Boy am I confused! The kid that won this battle round should go on and yet it was said that she will not. Confused IMHO this was an excellent battle round! The girl that won is beautiful and I think that is why she was chosen. I have seen her before. I think her name is Sofia Fedorova. I think this is her. Yes!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Charlie M wrote:Boy am I confused! The kid that won this battle round should go on and yet it was said that she will not. Confused

She still has a shot at a Wild Card Thumbs Up!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:24 pm

The winning Wild Card performances:

I believe this competition is over. These comments under Olesya's video say it all:

Annete Wolf
3 hours ago
can you just give it to the statuette? Why should the rest of the children be tormented? They are naive, they try, they teach songs, rehearse, they do not sleep at night ...
In my opinion, it is very weak. Even I, without musing, heard a lot of mistakes (I feel sorry for the girl, yes, but no more. For the sake of pity alone, you can not give victory: /

Vasily Razdaibeda
3 hours ago
Sorry for the girl! But it presses on pity! I was not surprised that it was today! It's not fair to other children! Alas, but this is the winner of the project!

Billie Joe Armstrong 1995
3 hours ago (edited)
She does not need to sing in the final. You can just go on stage, spit into the microphone - one horse-radish, still vote.

Anastasia Ivanova
3 hours ago
We can not continue to look at the project, because we already know who will win ...

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Garth C wrote:

The winning Wild Card performances:

I believe this competition is over. These comments under Olesya's video say it all:

Annete Wolf
3 hours ago
can you just give it to the statuette? Why should the rest of the children be tormented? They are naive, they try, they teach songs, rehearse, they do not sleep at night ...
In my opinion, it is very weak. Even I, without musing, heard a lot of mistakes (I feel sorry for the girl, yes, but no more. For the sake of pity alone, you can not give victory: /

Vasily Razdaibeda
3 hours ago
Sorry for the girl! But it presses on pity! I was not surprised that it was today! It's not fair to other children! Alas, but this is the winner of the project!

Billie Joe Armstrong 1995
3 hours ago (edited)
She does not need to sing in the final. You can just go on stage, spit into the microphone - one horse-radish, still vote.

Anastasia Ivanova
3 hours ago
We can not continue to look at the project, because we already know who will win ...

How absolutely cruel! These people had a different take on this! Very Mad
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Charlie M wrote:
How absolutely cruel! These people had a different take on this! Very Mad

Several people also thought it was a travesty that Danil won (myself included), with far better singers that year such as Eva, Yasya and Taisiya to name a few. Mad

In fact, I think that is where a lot of this backlash is coming from, people are looking at the current show and saying "here we go again, someone with less talent is going to win due to a disability." And the show is supposed to be about The VOICE. Rolling Eyes

I also think people who roll around on the floor or do other ridiculous things to get attention shouldn't be favoured for that either, just their vocal talent.  Yes!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:24 pm

<
Garth C wrote:

Several people also thought it was a travesty that Danil won (myself included), with far better singers that year such as Eva, Yasya and Taisiya to name a few. Mad

In fact, I think that is where a lot of this backlash is coming from, people are looking at the current show and saying "here we go again, someone with less talent is going to win due to a disability." And the show is supposed to be about The VOICE. Rolling Eyes

I also think people who roll around on the floor or do other ridiculous things to get attention shouldn't be favoured for that either, just their vocal talent.  Yes!

When I watched the BA for Olesya I was very supportive and wished the best for her. When it came to the battles it seemed obvious to me that she was not the best of the three (Sarah was) but the thing that really made me mad was that Meladze picked her and said that she wasn't the best but he wanted to give her a chance. Imo he should have just not said that and I think that is one of the reasons there is such a backlash.

Out of all the performances tonight I liked Sofie Fedorova the best but even she received some nasty comments. It goes to show that you can't please all the people all the time but there is no reason to be outright nasty.

I will be disappointed if Olesya wins.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:29 pm

I'm watching live. SHOCKER! Olesya, Tali and Eden are all out. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sophie is still in, but is up against the Floor Roller, who will probably win. No!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Garth C wrote:

I'm watching live. SHOCKER! Olesya, Tali and Eden are all out. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sophie is still in, but is up against the Floor Roller, who will probably win.  No!

That is shocker! I like Sophie and that would be the ultimate shocker if she did win! Smile
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:57 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:
That is shocker! I like Sophie and that would be the ultimate shocker if she did win! Smile

Yes, but unfortunately, the Floor Roller won. I don't remember his name and can't be bothered to look it up. Lots of little girls apparently stayed up to vote. Rolling Eyes

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:34 pm

<
Garth C wrote:
Charlie M wrote:

Yes, but unfortunately, the Floor Roller won. I don't remember his name and can't be bothered to look it up. Lots of little girls apparently stayed up to vote. Rolling Eyes

OK, so I decided to watch some of the acts in the order they were shown on yt before I had a look here. I thought that Sophie did a really good job with her interpretation of the song. You could just see it in her eyes.

I liked Tali but was surprised Olesya was voted out. The girl who won that battle deserved it imo.

I wasn't happy with the final result and immediately thought of the traumatic effect it would have had on Garth. The floor roller had won No! So that's it for another year.
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:56 pm

Anita Tsoy
yesterday at 8:08 am
10-year-old Muscovite Sofia Fedorova from Basta in the final of the main vocal project of the country "Golos.Deti-5" performed my song "Mama". According to the results of the audience vote on the air of "First Channel" Sofia won more than 49 percent of the vote and became a participant of the superfinal, where she took the honorable second place, losing to the winner Rutger Gareht. The song "Mama" was written by me in 1997 and was included in the first album "Flight".
For me, as for the author, it is very important and valuable that the song I created 20 years ago today continues to live and finds a response in the hearts and souls of a new, very young generation of artists. I could not hold back the tears in front of the TV screen, during the performance of the song by Sophia Fedorova. It was so pure, soulful and very personal. I am grateful to this young girl and her mentor Basta for choosing my song for the final of the contest. For the author is always a special feeling, when the song finds a new sound and reading. Sofia, it was done very well, in its own way and with a great feeling. Thank you!!! # voice children # 1 channel # sofiyafedorova # mum # Anita Tsoi #anitatsoy
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:30 pm

<
bruce 34 wrote:Anita Tsoy
yesterday at 8:08 am
10-year-old Muscovite Sofia Fedorova from Basta in the final of the main vocal project of the country "Golos.Deti-5" performed my song "Mama". According to the results of the audience vote on the air of "First Channel" Sofia won more than 49 percent of the vote and became a participant of the superfinal, where she took the honorable second place, losing to the winner Rutger Gareht. The song "Mama" was written by me in 1997 and was included in the first album "Flight".
For me, as for the author, it is very important and valuable that the song I created 20 years ago today continues to live and finds a response in the hearts and souls of a new, very young generation of artists. I could not hold back the tears in front of the TV screen, during the performance of the song by Sophia Fedorova. It was so pure, soulful and very personal. I am grateful to this young girl and her mentor Basta for choosing my song for the final of the contest. For the author is always a special feeling, when the song finds a new sound and reading. Sofia, it was done very well, in its own way and with a great feeling. Thank you!!! # voice children # 1 channel # sofiyafedorova # mum # Anita Tsoi #anitatsoy
WOW---- Very Cool! Thumbs Up!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:31 am

I took the liberty of copying this from Sam 1989 who is a member of this forum under another name. He is from Russia. I thought this was very insightful! Thumbs Up!

"Russian people love emotional songs and emotional singing so if kids wanted to win their performances needed to be as emotional as can be and so kids tried to win and just because Russian kids and people in general themselves too think that they should always sing emotional, from the heart. I think it is usual Russian thing. And she sang emotional because it how Russian people think sad songs should be sang. Sofia just sang emotional because she wanted to or it was how she she was advised to sing. There absolutely don't have to be any story to sing emotional I think.

Actually this Voice Kids contest is very much not fair because whether you win or not depends on which song you will sing 1st and on how you will look 2nd. These were 2 reasons were why Tali didn't stand against Anastasia Gladilina. It wasn't fair to put a girl from Israel with a foreign name against a girl with very Russian song and a  braid (of course Russian patriotic feelings have played even more role). And Tali's more grown-up look with that her dress and hair played against Tali also (Of course viewers approved Anastasia's haircut and dress more). And even despite Tali's song being very good song about mama she got 11% of the vote. For the same reasons as Tali's Eden Golan got extremely low 8% of tv viewers vote. And it wasn't fair to give to Sofia to sing this happy "On Desset" called song in the Final because her rival Anastasia Gladilina sang very Russian sad emotional song which tittle translates like "I will never forget you" so it was a little bit miracle that Sofia took 2nd place anyway. I think it was because Sofia was already strong favorite of many. Though it is possible but probably not now case that kids themselves were the ones who decided on their song choices, haircuts and dresses. I would think it would be most fair if grown-ups given all this to for kids to decide then them loosing will be more their own faults than grown-ups'. Though I personally not one of those who think kids should be only be judged by how good they sing - It's boring. Perfect singer beside good singing should also be pretty. Not that judges didn't make choices based on who they think is prettier."
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:15 pm

<
Charlie M wrote:I took the liberty of copying this from Sam 1989 who is a member of this forum under another name. He is from Russia. I thought this was very insightful! Thumbs Up!

"Russian people love emotional songs and emotional singing so if kids wanted to win their performances needed to be as emotional as can be and so kids tried to win and just because Russian kids and people in general themselves too think that they should always sing emotional, from the heart. I think it is usual Russian thing. And she sang emotional because it how Russian people think sad songs should be sang. Sofia just sang emotional because she wanted to or it was how she she was advised to sing. There absolutely don't have to be any story to sing emotional I think.

Actually this Voice Kids contest is very much not fair because whether you win or not depends on which song you will sing 1st and on how you will look 2nd. These were 2 reasons were why Tali didn't stand against Anastasia Gladilina. It wasn't fair to put a girl from Israel with a foreign name against a girl with very Russian song and a  braid (of course Russian patriotic feelings have played even more role). And Tali's more grown-up look with that her dress and hair played against Tali also (Of course viewers approved Anastasia's haircut and dress more). And even despite Tali's song being very good song about mama she got 11% of the vote. For the same reasons as Tali's Eden Golan got extremely low 8% of tv viewers vote. And it wasn't fair to give to Sofia to sing this happy "On Desset" called song in the Final because her rival Anastasia Gladilina sang very Russian sad emotional song which tittle translates like "I will never forget you" so it was a little bit miracle that Sofia took 2nd place anyway. I think it was because Sofia was already strong favorite of many. Though it is possible but probably not now case that kids themselves were the ones who decided on their song choices, haircuts and dresses. I would think it would be most fair if grown-ups given all this to for kids to decide then them loosing will be more their own faults than grown-ups'. Though I personally not one of those who think kids should be only be judged by how good they sing - It's boring. Perfect singer beside good singing should also be pretty. Not that judges didn't make choices based on who they think is prettier."

I couldn't agree more. So many things come into play when determining a winner. I don't know if anyone remembers a few years ago when Sophia Fissenko was on TVK she did an interview explaining all the hoops she had to go through to be on the show. Also when Paris Morgan was on AusGT I got the same sort of information from her as I did know her personally. The producers, or as sam1989 calls them 'Grown ups' really do determine the results. It would be so much more interesting if the contestants could just sing their choices their way but I do believe that "money talks" unfortunately.

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:09 pm

<

Opening of Voice Kids 5th Anniversary Concert Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Individual performances by those with topics are under their forum topic.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top