STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eden Golan
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

» Emily Linge
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:18 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Patricia Janeckova

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 Empty Patricia Janeckova

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 AAUvwnhUVDOwWK4T3FQYrNko9l_fu6-Qrajlw-UgDI_0GA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

Patricia is from Slovakia and won Talentmania in 2010 as well as the Sacred Music International Competition in 2014.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuahlpHknSRKoF3sjefcgQ

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/patriciajaneckova/?fref=ts

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/patricia_janeckova/?hl=en

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 Empty Re: Patricia Janeckova

Post by Garth C Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:29 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:42 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:51 pm

<

The entire concert in one video Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:42 am

<
Now, this is a different look Thumbs Up!

bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:31 am

<
bruce 34 wrote:Now, this is a different look Thumbs Up!

She has had a few interesting pics over the years, a lot of which were in my tribute video a few years back. This pic got me to reminiscing Sunny

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 am

<

There are a few translation glitches here and there, but nothing too serious.
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Patricia Janeckova will start the Philharmonic season and say: One thing has not changed with me, and the joy of singing

One of the biggest singing talents of the present day, the soprano Patricia Janečková, together with the Janáček Philharmonic in Ostrava, will start a new concert season. Before the concert, which will take place on Thursday 27 September, we asked Patricia for an interview. We talked about everything that awaits her, how important it is to relax and which genres of music she prefers.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 Patricia_Janec%CC%8Ckova%CC%81_fotoc-David_Mina%CC%81c%CC%8C-535x357

At the opening concert of the Janáček Philharmonic Orchestra will sing the final scene of the opera of Leos Janacek P říhody Little Vixen Leoš Janáček. How do you look forward to it?

I really appreciate being invited to perform at the opening concert of the season. I have a small part in the Bystrouška Žabáček, and in the next song Moravian, composer Zdeněk Merta gave me the interpretation of the song Vandrovali musicians .

In ninety Star it anniversary since Leos Janacek in Kleinova of the sanatorium died, it reminds Ostrava with é RII concerts. How s my one hundred meters and Janáček's music in your heart?

I have met Leoš Janáček's songwriting already during my studies at the Conservatory. From his opera work, I am currently the closest opera of The Cunning Little Vixen , from which I sing the role of Joker at the opening concert of JFO. But I hope that sooner or later this opera will be in my repertoire.

BC ed n ěkolika days you sang in the project Fišeriana I. Sinfonia, music and paintings s poem of movie themes Star and television music Lubos FIS era. D IVA te r ADA movies? What kind of genre do you prefer?

I do not have much time to watch movies, but if I have a free time, I like to look at the romantic comedy or older Czech films, where Luboš Fišer's music is a significant part.

Lubos Fiser addition Geni Alni movie Star music author extremely remarkably s he d ILA. Is a contemporary interpretation of s music is one of your preference?

I like listening to contemporary classical music, but my heart is Italian bel-canto.

Genre with a very varied é m repertoire FIRE - from baroque opera and f to contemporary film music. This stylish plurality va w im c aim? Respectively, are there any musical genres that you could avoid?

Yes, my goal is a stylish variety. It is understandable that some styles are closer to me. All the genres I have met have so far enriched me and moved me. For now there is no one I would like to avoid.

Do you still study with Mrs. Eva Dřízgov é-Jirušová ? I remember that this excellent soprano was going to the opera and music business just after the Conservatory. Would you like to imitate her?

Yes, I still study under the direction of Mrs. Eva Dřízgová, now in my second year at the University of Ostrava. Of course, this can not be compared, but in "musical operation", as you say, I was already involved in studying the conservatory. I played in Bohemia and Slovakia, I participated in music festivals at home and abroad. At that time I also completed a first operatic experience ( Sweep in NDM, The Marriage of Figaro / Barbarina in Košice State Theater, Magic fl é May / Pamina in SND Bratislava festival or staging of Handel's opera Acis and Galatea with the ensemble Collegium Marianum).

To your em Facebook é m profile it during runs admiring comments, the majority of whom are fans from abroad. They will no often p ISI quite enamored é and personal messages. How é feelings it evokes in you?

These appearances seem to belong to the popularity of the singer, and of course I take them with great insight. It is true that admirers from all over the world write to me, and I am pleased that a large number of my fans regularly listen to classical music. I appreciate their interest and I am proud that there will be enough of my vocal to listen to the opera music.

Who in the world s industry do I see as your role models?

My great model, not only the singer, is still my professor Eva Dřízgová-Jirušová. And from the world scenes Anna Netrebko, Diana Damrau and others.

Your SOPR Erasing evokes admiration wide angle é him spectrum of fans. Interesting é is that attracts listeners who normally do not listen to opera and classical. What do you have to do to make your voice work well and not betray it? What is your daily voice hygiene?

The most important thing for me is to be rested sufficiently, but the regular exercise needs to be taken care of. It is not possible without a thorough and high-quality screaming. Also, I can not burden my voice too much. And, of course, the proper technique of singing is the basis.

What you in t é a concert sez ó waiting for them? Do you have a concert calendar?

It is quite fulfilling. I have to adapt the program primarily to study duties at the university. The NDM its second season performs in the musical Romeo and Juliet for the first time you sing Esmeralda Prodan s bride. In October I will perform at the concert to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the birth of Czechoslovakia in Kosice, and in November in Bratislava on Holocaust Days. In December, I should appear in Gong at a concert of 100 years of culture in the Moravian-Silesian Region. I'm also looking forward to a concert at St. Jana and Pavel in Frýdek-Místek as part of the international festival "Souznění" where I will sing with the accompaniment of the Pardubice ensemble Barocco sempre giovane. At the turn of the year, I have three New Year concerts in Poznan with the Poznań Philharmonic. Next year I will continue my long collaboration with the Janáček Philharmonic - for example, I host in May a series of concerts "Classic on Canvas" and I will continue to work with Collegium Marianum Baroque ensemble. I got an invitation again to perform at the Lednice-Valtice Music Festival in autumn, and there are several performances abroad.

You once wrote that as a child you did not usually fell short tr é him. Are you ever afraid now?

That's true, as I did not know the child, I just enjoyed singing. Together with adulthood and experience, there is a sense of responsibility, criticism, doubt and trick. One thing, however, has not changed with me, and the joy of singing.

http://www.ostravan.cz/51953/patricia-janeckova-zahaji-sezonu-filharmonie-a-rika-jedna-vec-se-u-me-nezmenila-a-to-radost-ze-zpivani/

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:55 pm

<

Sunny

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 45209168_1753570314755423_2297551793892098048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Translation:

From the rehearsal for tonight's Christmas concert at st. Václav in václavovicích.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:02 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Patricia Janečková embraces the program of this year's Soul

3 December 2018,  8:59

The noble singer Patricia Janečková will be one of the stars of this year's Sourození festival. In the following interview, this graceful vocalist from Ostrava tells why a concert in Frýdek-Místek, which takes place on 13 December in the church of St. John and Paul, is considered unique. At the same time, you will also learn how Patricia Janečková usually spends Christmas holidays and what next year is going to happen.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 715x402

As part of the Souvenirs Festival, you will perform in a unique company, with the world-renowned violinist Hanna Kotkova and the prestigious chamber ensemble Barocco sempre giovane. Why musical artists should visit this concert. What would you attract?

The Christmas concert program in Frýdek-Místek is very thoughtful and will be exceptional. For example, Bach's cantata "Jauchzet Gott in allen Landen" or Vivaldi "Gloria Patri" for soprano, violin and continuo will be featured in my performance. With Hanna Kotkova, with Barocco Semper Giovane and with conductor Josef Kremer, I meet for the first time and really look forward to working together. I believe that the special atmosphere of the concert will be enhanced by the fact that the concert will be recorded by the Czech Radio, and for all lovers of beautiful music it will broadcast it in Christmas time on December 25, from 12 to 13 pm, the Vltava station.

The concert in Frýdek-Místek will take place in the church of St. John and Paul. Are you singing in churches? What do you see the biggest difference in singing in theaters, concert halls and churches? Do you perceive in the churches a different atmosphere, and that it is a sacral structure?  

Sacral buildings have, for the most part, great acoustics, and it is no coincidence that they are increasingly sought out as concert venues and that the vast majority of recordings of this music are being made there. Moreover, works of this focus were generally composed directly for the temple design. And I am always grateful for the opportunity to sing in these spaces. The indescribable spiritual dimension of churches undoubtedly influences both performers and audiences.

The Soul Festival includes, among other things, Advent and Christmas customs. How are you doing with Christmas?

I always have Christmas with my closest family. It's called "holidays of peace and tranquility," but everywhere else we have a pre-Christmas shon. The worst is Christmas cleaning. But after all this comes a beautiful evening full of joy and love. We have never kept our habits. No scales under the plate, no apple cutting, no casting of lead or shells. In short, only carols, gingerbread and potato salad, for which I would also let my soul go.

About a year you are also performing at the National Theater of Moravian-Silesian in the role of Julie in the musical Romeo and Juliet. What do you see the biggest plus of this role for your vocal career?

Julie's role has greatly enriched me and moved mainly to the actor. Until then, I had almost no experience with acting. I had to feel Julie and understand her. To realize what love means to me, to contend with Rome, to be with him one body, one soul. We worked very intensively, with colleagues we tried not only in the theater but also in our spare time. I learned to sing musically, use more chest registers.

I gain more actor's experience at the Moravian Theater in Olomouc, where I host in the drama ensemble. On the one hand, Jan Vrba's village drama "God's Mills", and now we are rehearsing the well-known Czech musical "Starci na chmelu", which will be premiered on January 25th.

In 2014, you became the absolute winner of the Concorso Internazionale "Musica Sacra" in Rome. How much was this victory important to your singing career?

Every similar success, especially at the international level, means a certain qualitative difference for the artist - it depends, of course, on circumstances but also on happiness. I have gained, for example, a summer internship at Arezzo in Italy, or an invitation to perform at the Terras Sem Sombra International Festival in Portugal. And of course, international publicity and new professional contacts are related.

From the past back to the present. When you look back this year and recapitulate, what would you say?

First of all, I am glad to have fulfilled my study duties and in the autumn she joined the second year at the University of Ostrava, where I studied opera singing under the direction of Eva Dřízgová-Jirušová. It was important to me for years to return to Rome, where I successfully participated in a very demanding audition for the role of the Guild in the upcoming film version of Verdi's Rigoletto Opera. The project should be implemented next year. As far as concert activity is concerned, I have made a number of very enriching and inspiring concerts and festivals such as Rudolfinum with FOK Orchestra, Talentin Zlín, Slovak musical festival Pro Musica nostra, my first recital with pianist Michal Bárta in Zlaté crown during the Summer Festival of the South Bohemian Philharmonic Orchestra,

And what can your audience look forward to in the coming year?

I'm just preparing for two New Year's gala concerts waiting for me at the turn of the year in Poznań with the Poznań Philharmonic under the baton of renowned conductor Łukasz Borowicz, whom I am looking forward to. My cooperation with the Janáček Philharmonic Ostrava will continue, this time on the cycle of concerts "Film melody". Again I was approached by the director of the Lednice-Valtice Music Festival, where I will perform with the Collegium Marianum ensemble and the Barocco sempre gioavane. A concert at the Prague Church of St. Simon and Judy "Old Music in FOK. In the Moravian-Silesian National Theater - Jiří Myron Theater, the musical "Romeo and Juliet" remains in the repertoire, and in May 2019, the opera "Così fan tutte" will be premiered in which the role of Despina will be performed. There are also several international performances in the negotiations and, of course,

Do you belong to those who give the New Year's Resolutions? And what would be your wish for next year for yourself and other people?

I give my New Year's Resolve, but in secret, just for myself. And then I either praise or rebuke myself. (laughs) I wish I could meet the very interesting musical challenges and the music of the audience with lots of experiences with beautiful music.

https://polar.cz/zpravy/pr/11000013719/patricia-janeckova-zkrasli-program-letosniho-souzneni?fbclid=IwAR3lc4dIpcZccprQNAjs1f0UcqqgB1yFsisR_nT0viDspWCMKOj3Cbhx7I8
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:43 pm

<

Some footage of Patricia as Juliet Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:14 pm

<

From 2012, but just uploaded today Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:58 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

Patricia also beats the Italians

December 06, 2018 - 10:14

In 2010, as a twelve year old, she became the absolute winner of the Czech-Slovak TV competition Talentmánia. At the age of thirteen she had her first independent foreign concert as a soprano. Like 16-year-old PATRICIA JANEČKOVA won the  MusicaSacra in Rome's world-class music competition. Today she is twenty years old and her star rises further. The Italians are afraid of her singing in an opera that fits as a feature film.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 O_patriciu_sa_biju_aj_taliani

Patricia, we met you a few years ago, when you were a boldly talented singer-songwriter who made a glamorous appearance at the gown of Slovenka rok. Where have you moved from now on, what are you doing now?

I am a second year student at the University of Ostrava, where I study opera singing. Today, for me, the school is a primary school, but I also attend the theaters in Ostrava and Olomouc. I have a major role in Ostrava in the Rómeo and Juliet musicals and I also host the opera. And in Olomouc they even took me to the drama. This is completely different to me than an opera singer. I also have experience with acting. In the Moravian-Silesian National Theater we prepare other operas, such as Mozart Così fan tutte. Besides, I still have my concerts. There is a lot of work and at the same time I have to prosecute school.

You are studying with Eva Dřízgová-Jirušová. She taught you at a conservatory, that is, you believe her, is the TOP pedagogue for you?

I have begun to cooperate with Ditchgova even before the Conservatory. We have been working together for the ninth year. She is a teacher to whom I want to stay, I have no reason to go to another, to another city or to another country. Everybody is telling me - Go studying abroad, but I do not want to. With Mrs. Ditchgow we sat as a teacher and a student, and also human. In many moments she has replaced me and my friend. He's one of the closest people in my neighborhood.

You are singing different genres - classical opera, baroque and spiritual music, songs from movies and musicals. How can you be so versatile? Is not that difficult?

Music from every period, every genre is singing altogether. Technically, both in terms of expression and interpretation. But the more varied the music I am singing from different periods, the more enriching I am. I'm very glad I'm not fixed for just one period. I practice three times a week after the clock. I should have the voice to train an hour-two every day, but because I have so much work, I'm not falling.

What is your heart, what do you prefer to sing?

I prefer Italian bel canto and from the songs that I am currently singing, it is a Muséta aria "Quando m'en vo" from Bohum by Puccini. But my biggest heart is the role of Violetta from Verdi's La traviata. But I did not have the opportunity to sing on the podium, but I'm going to be on it.

In the coming year awaits prestigious performances abroad, tell us more about it?

I'm waiting for Italy, where they decided to make a feature film from one opera. It's Verdi's Rigoletto, and I'm gonna sing on Gilda, Rigolett's daughter. I will perform in the feature film as well as in the opera. I'm really looking forward to it! The audition was already very interesting, so I'm curious as to how it will be.

You are currently preparing with your first music video with David Minák - what song will it be?

We do not have a song yet, because it's just an idea so far. We are now in the phase when we start talking about it. And there will be more songs there. They will be the most famous opera arias. I want to bring attention to the young people who do not listen to the opera. That's my goal - to bring the opera to young people.

Although you are still very young, you have gone a long way. How do you feel about it?

I say I have been an opera singer at the age of eight, and since then I have been holding it. Opera singing is my life. I am very happy with what I've achieved, but I'm not a "finished" singer, I can always go on. There is still a lot of work ahead of me.

You say you have Slovak citizenship, you know very nice Slovak, you answer me with the perfect Slovak. After whom are you Slovenka?

I have both parents from Slovakia. They both lived in Bratislava, but I have been living my whole life in the Czech Republic. When I was a baby, my parents moved to Moravia for work and then we stayed there. I have my parents in Slovakia, so we talked at home. I never did live in Slovakia.

And who have such a beautiful voice? Did you have an artist in the family, singer?

I'm from a music family. My father is a bass player at the Ostrava Janáček Philharmonic Orchestra, my duo played on the base and on the tube and my mother played for the violin for the young. But the singing was not professional, only the grandparents were singing in the choir.

What do you like in Slovakia?

I very much like Slovak, because it is my native speech. Even though I did not live in Slovakia, Bratislava is close to me. I love bryndza halušky and pirohy. They are brilliant meals. But I, unfortunately, do not know. When I was still with ours, my mom once cooked to me. Now I live with my friend in Olomouc.

Are Christmas coming up, how do you get used to spending these holidays and how will it be this year? Will you live with your friend?

I always spend Christmas with my family. Last year I was with my friend and family, so this year I will be back with my.

Are you singing carols beneath the tree?

At the tree I sang the carols as small. But now I'm almost singing now, so it's better to have a voice voyage and enjoy the carols from other artists. My favorite is Canadian Michael Bublé.

Are you a "moody" type, are you going to New Year's Eve fun?

I've never been to New Year's Eve fun. We've always been with family and friends. Be at home or at the cottage. This year, however, I will celebrate the arrival of a new year in Poland. I have two new year gala concerts in Poznan with the Poznan Philharmonic and the renowned conductor Łukasz Borowicz, whom I am very excited about.

Going to the skiing, are the mountains your favorite place to relax? And how else do you get used to recharging batteries?

I love the skiing directly. One of the most beautiful holidays I've ever experienced in the mountains of the Dolomites. I hope I can get to the skis for at least a few days. Otherwise I relax mainly at home. I also like to go to the cinema and swim. These are the ways I can relax.

You have a great figure, even David Mináč has taken pictures of you as a model during his show. How do you keep the lean line?

I confess that I do nothing extra for my character. I'm a good food lover, so no calorie check ... I'm not doing well with this move anyway. In the summer, I wanted to start running regularly, but I only once. I have a movement on the stage and sometimes when I run the train ...

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 Patricia_janeckova_-_david_minac

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 Patricia_janeckova_-_david_minac_01

http://slovenka.zenskyweb.sk/clanok/41964-o-patriciu-sa-biju-aj-taliani?fbclid=IwAR3kzVmE-FI_Q9FXq4uNv2vgtAZlDPw96xK3uRAjAWipRCHNkWJhcb3_KsA

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:40 pm

Sunny Sunny Sunny

Patricia Janečková-oficiální profil shared a post.
16 hrs ·

Patricia Janečkové's art admirers are heading for polish poznan. At the end of the year, Patricia will celebrate with indeed philharmonic under the baton of the famous Łukasze Borowicze.
WELCOME! 31.12. – POZNAŃ – Adam Mickiewicz University Auditorium: New Year´s Eve Celebrations, Patricia Janečková, Poznań Philharmonic Orchestra.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:35 pm

<

Sunny

Patricia Janečková-oficiální profil
3 hrs ·
Today!!! 27.12. At 18.30-National Theatre Moravskoslezské-Theatre a. Dvořák - sold navěsta - Patricia in the role of Esmeralda / tonight - bedrich cream: "the bartered bride" - Patricia in the role of Esmeralda - National Moravian-Silesian Theater Ostrava.

Patricia Janeckova - Page 6 48422633_1832148360230951_828544769591345152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:06 pm

<

Hooray! Hooray!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:02 pm