STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eden Golan
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

» Emily Linge
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:18 pm

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 pm

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

» Eva Timush
by Garth C Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by bruce 34 Thu May 09, 2024 7:13 am

» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 am

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Eva Timush

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eva Timush - Page 9 Empty Eva Timush

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:17 pm

<
First topic message reminder :

Eva Timush - Page 9 ISufmqCd5G0

Eva is from Moldova and finished 5th in the New Wave Jr. singing contest in 2015. She was a Finalist in Kids' Voice Russia and Next Star Romania in 2016. In 2017, she finished 4th on Romania's Got Talent. She was also a Semi-finalist on The Voice Romania in 2018.

Youtube Channels:   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl-lGbcQVp2Iu9PSINGxIfA

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7Bot0suBX9aO_ykH81Ujg

Youtube Fan Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHN_SRDxdhhYUPL4GxvtPQ

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/eva.timush?fref=ts

VK Page:  http://vk.com/id65726915

VK Fan Page:  https://vk.com/club94179615

Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/eva_timus/?hl=en

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eva Timush - Page 9 Empty Re: Eva Timush

Post by Garth C Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:55 pm

Eva's Big Day! Cheers  Cheers  Cheers  Cherry  Cherry  Cherry  Cheers  Cheers  Cheers

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Heres one of Eva you may not have heard from last summer. She does an outstanding job.  

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:14 pm

Here is another one for you.

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:15 pm

http://ru.sputnik.md/society/20160415/6005276.html

Eva Timush - Page 9 6005160

Translated article:

Our compatriot Eva Timush ably performed the song "Beautiful" along with two other participants of the project "The Voice". Mentor maiden trio Leonid Agutin opted Eve.

CHISINAU, April 15 -. Sputnik Thirteen singer from Moldova Timush Eve was the final show "Voice of Children." Which goes to the "First" channel Russian TV.

The first performance of our compatriot created a furor, having won the very first verse of Judges - Dima Bilan, Pelageya and Leonid Agutin. Presentation of our compatriot has not left indifferent spectators in the hall. They literally "exploded" with applause. A published on the YouTube channel number of the young singer from Chisinau in this music show scored nearly three million views.

After the first performances of the young singer admitted that she "felt free."

"It was very cool My mother was very happy." - Eve said.

According to the contest, participants are invited to his team stars. Eve chose Leonid Agutin.

"She was an absolute statement for a child's voice, even a little bit more than you need." - Commented Agutin Eve performance on the basis of stages "Blind listening".

At the second stage of the competition "Fights" Eve spoke with Maria and Maria Zhuravleva Znatnovoy. Maiden trio will perform song "Beautiful".

"I looked at this issue as an etude, where you can test yourself on ansamblivost, the clarity I saw that very thought-out scheme, all unit packets and interesting chords." - Bilan said.

According to him, when it comes from a musical standpoint, the performers really spend much time in the studio to come up with a tone that would not be repeated from the previous execution. According to Bilan, mentor Leonid Agutin and all three girls did it - got "cool trio, sketching and examination".

I agreed with him and the other member of the board of Pelagia. "I am sure that you are able to enjoy the performance of this song, but you had the opportunity to show themselves, and it was a real competition in the best sense of the word," - said Pelagia.

However, the decision rests with the coach a girl's trio.

"All is well done, especially not to find fault with what The way I see it, in the end, what happened Thank you so much, you're great lads..", - He told Agutin.

Singer noted that in making his decision he is guided by what will happen next. "What you need is to sing again the song of the blind auditions What song longer impress the viewer and so on Next, we'll work with Eva Timush..", - Said the singer.

Eva is professionally engaged in music since he was six. Now she is studying in the capital Lyceum Dimitrie Cantemir and the music school named Alexis Starcea piano. She has participated in music competitions in the Republic of Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Russia and Bulgaria.

In addition, our sootchestvennitsa went into the super final of the Romanian Competition Next Star.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:21 pm

http://m.kp.ru/daily/26517/3534333/

Translated article:

Singer from Moldova has the title "Mini Miss Moldova" loves penguins and does not hesitate to talk about the bad study

Even at the stage of "blind auditions" 13-year-old singer from Chisinau stands out against the background of their peers. Taking absolutely not children's song Lara Fabian Je T'Aime, Eve risked Timush - on the one hand, the dramatic thing, the other - the most complicated technically. Plus, in the memory of Leonid Agutin composition probably associated with Sevara, which fly in the first season, he still can not forgive. Je T'Aime - «crown» Sevara. But Eve right: turned the song into a shrill national anthem and unfolded to his three mentors. This video in Youtube watched by more than 2.5 million people. The added excitement fights, but she confidently sang Christina Aguilera's Beautiful in the top three, and then repeated in the round Je T'Aime "Song Bang Bang." And no wonder - Eve has already been to the semifinals of the "Children's New Wave", performed at the "Christmas carols of the Year" and other major competitions. Now she is preparing for the final. And in a break between rehearsals " KP " was able to talk with Eve Timush.

- What is more difficult - "blind listening" or fights?

- I think it was easier. Teamwork is always easier. The other girls, who sing with me, supported me. It was very nice and cool.

- But you knew that I could fly?

- Of course, so before I go on stage I was very worried. Then give yourself installation: the main thing - to sing well. And come what may.

- How to sing to win the children's 'The Voice'?

- With soul. And give 100%. I can not say that the victory - the main goal.

- You have time to learn and to study singing?

- There are things that I go well, and there are those, which I did - bottom.

- In addition to "Voices", you took part in the "Children's New Wave". How did this happen?

- There was not anything special. Just Song Contest. She reached the finals and finished fourth.

- And the title "Mini Miss Moldova" How to win?

- It was a long time ago, I do not remember anything.

- Like five years ago.

- I was 8 years old, I do not remember anything. There I also just sang.

- Which artists do you like most?

- Beyonce and Ariana Grande.

- A composition of pet do you have? For example, that you would like to sing in the final.

- No.

- In addition to the vocals do you have hobbies?

- No.

- On the air "Voice" you said that you love to draw.

- It is not my hobby. I do it just sometimes. I like to roller skate, play football.

- Do you still have a pet dog. Tell me about it?

- This York -terer, she was five years old, called Lassi. She is very funny.

- If you manage to win, what would you like as a gift?

- I have a dream - to hug a penguin. I guess it's very popular right now. I watched with my dad pass through the Discovery Channel and saw a story about a profession perevorachivatelya penguins. I liked it. And I want to hug a penguin.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:26 pm

http://m.kp.md/daily/26517/3534314/

Translated article:

Leonid Agutin on the show "The Voice of Children.": Nothing to complain about, then I'm going to work with Eva Timush Chisinau!
Leonid Ryabkov
13-year-old singer from Moldova made it to the final rating the show on the First Channel of Russian TV

13-year-old singer from Chisinau Eve Timush still suggests rustling and causes a stir on the super popular show "Golos.Deti", which is on the First Channel of the Russian TV!

On Friday, April 15, the show took place battles.

- There are only five teams of three people each. Eve had to fight for the finals with two rivals - said Anatoly us, Eva's father, who was a fan of the little daughter of Chisinau (Eva Timush participated in Battle with the two Maries - Zhuravlevoj and Znatnovoy). - Eve without question to the finals! Worried, worried, but believed that Eve will cope!

In the finals, which will be held April 29 to Eve for the victory will have to fight with five other contenders. But we all believe in victory!

- Eva herself knows what she wants and how to achieve it! - Anatoly says. - My wife and daughter for the experience more than it for themselves! It is like a tank, rushing to his goal!

Even before the final show Eve appeared tempting offers.

- I called Dan Balan and offered to make Eve something together, a project, - says Anatoly. - He said that, as a return to the tour, contact us and we will discuss everything.

Eve in the very tight schedule. She's my mother Evdokia already in Moscow , preparing for the final. February 19 in her speech in the Romanian show Next Star. Flies in Bucharest April 20, returns to Moscow. And April 29 waiting for the final, which is the first channel will show live. We keep things together for our fist Eve!

- I do not even remember what I said after the performance the jury members, all have been a dream! - Eva admitted to us when we phoned her after the show in Moscow. - All these spotlights that shone ... I do not understand anything. Perhaps all this is due to the fact that I was very worried ... I do not remember!

- Do you want to become an actress? Singer?

- Of course I want!

- You called Dan Balan with the proposal?

- Yes, in touch, I would like to work with him!

- April 29 finale of "The Voice". Very worried?

- Yes. Very much indeed. Live, nothing will be impossible to alter. I do not know if I can win, just want to sing well! I just want to sing well, the rest does not matter. The rest does not depend on me ...

What to tell the jury members

Dima Bilan:

- I'm listening to the trio, I became convinced that the correct focus is selected. I looked at the room as a professional study, where you can check the clarity and coherence of the work. It can be seen that the circuit of your speech thought. Wow fulfilled all the chords. Speaking from a musical standpoint, you will have a great thing - a concept, a professional attitude, and of course, hearing. Trio cool!

Pelagia :

- Once again, I convinced that we understand each other's thoughts. I agree with Dima Bilan. There was a feeling that we listen to the exam. This textbook vocal song. Always a girl of your age singing in hairbrush or deodorant. We and you to the rooms have been enjoying.

Leonid Agutin:

- All well done, especially not to find fault with what. There is nothing to regret, to assess the three girl's voice is quite difficult, but it happened. Lump all sounded coped with excitement. That, as I imagined, and all this happened. I rukovodsvyus in making decisions that will further kkakaya song longer impress. Then we are going to play with Eva Timush.

I have nothing like this has ever heard!

13-year-old singer made ​​a splash on superpopopulyarnom in CIS project

- Bravo, Eva! - Said Leonid Agutin. - And most importantly, that there is nothing to discuss!

- You got it! - Continued Pelagia. - And on top of the magic ingredient ...

- ... Lavrushechka! - Prompted the Dima Bilan.

- Yes, lavrushechka, the cherry on the cake! - Picked Pelageya.- You have a cake today! The most delicious!

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis F Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:43 pm

This was just done this past february it`s called Droplets of Magic. Thanks Garth for the translated interview. Has some good info.

Ellis F

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:25 pm

Ellis F wrote:Thanks Garth for the translated interview. Has some good info.

No problem, Ellis! btw, I started a topic in the Members Discussion forum that you might be interested in, for the Gjeniu I Vogel show.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:26 pm

A good pic of the 2 finalists from yesterday Sunny

Eva Timush - Page 9 Cf1_joVfdkg

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:21 am

Happy tears! Queen

Eva Timush - Page 9 QHG__3ZD-q8

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:52 am

Garth C wrote:
Happy tears!  Queen

Eva Timush - Page 9 QHG__3ZD-q8

I noticed that she started to cry when they were talking to Alexandra, the girl who sang "Cuckoo" and who wasn't chosen for the final. Alexandra might still get to the final with the extra step next Friday. Personally, I didn't like her version of the song as much as Yasya's.

I liked the fact that Leonid had no hesitation when picking Eva. He then spoke/deliberated for a while before picking Rayana!!
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:51 pm

bruce 34 wrote:
I noticed that she started to cry when they were talking to Alexandra, the girl who sang "Cuckoo" and who wasn't chosen for the final. Alexandra might still get to the final with the extra step next Friday. Personally, I didn't like her version of the song as much as Yasya's.

I liked the fact that Leonid had no hesitation when picking Eva. He then spoke/deliberated for a while before picking Rayana!!

You're right, I initially thought that pic was from when she got selected. I guess they were tears of empathy rather than happy tears.

I also noticed that there was no hesitation choosing Eva. I think it has to be obvious to the judges how good she is. The question is, if it comes down to the voting public, will the best talent win? I'm not so sure, but I hope so!
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Eva Timush - Page 9 13000293_1121875661188352_4073704833295143645_n

Eva Timush - Page 9 13001064_1121875664521685_4124299257673484739_n

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:23 am

Garth C wrote:
I also noticed that there was no hesitation choosing Eva. I think it has to be obvious to the judges how good she is. The question is, if it comes down to the voting public, will the best talent win? I'm not so sure, but I hope so!

I have thought about that and decided that she is without doubt the best singer in the competition, by far. As the winner is voted by the public then she won't win. It is not fair but she would have known the rules when she entered the comp. I can't see anyone beating Yasya, she's Russian, singing an iconic song, cute etc. etc. She doesn't have to have the best voice, she just has to appear on the stage to collect the winners cheque or check (depending on where you live). Apparently any posts on the voice kids vk page which mention that the competition has been decided (as I have said) are removed by the mods.
Eva Timush - Page 9 Eva%2016_zps9fgm2pvk

Frenemies
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:20 am

Those have been my expectations all along as well Bruce. It's too bad Eva just happened to enter in a year as contestants with a touching background story. Hopefully it will open several doors of opportunity for her regardless of her likely third place finish in the finals. I expect the final placing to be Yasya, Danil and Eva in that order.

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:23 am

I'm guessing these pics came from Eva's modelling shoot Sunny

Eva Timush - Page 9 13043442_605977792911127_6918263026438212672_n

Eva Timush - Page 9 12993382_605977732911133_4405372681785263287_n

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:01 am

Garth C wrote:
Those have been my expectations all along as well Bruce. It's too bad Eva just happened to enter in a year as contestants with a touching background story. Hopefully it will open several doors of opportunity for her regardless of her likely third place finish in the finals. I expect the final placing to be Yasya, Danil and Eva in that order.

My tip is Yasya, Danil, Azer, Rayana, Eva.

I would vote Eva, Maria, Yasya, Rayana, Azer.

Just have to wait for Moldova's Got Talent Kids for revenge Laughing Out Loud!
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:06 am

Hello all! Does anyone know how Eva speaks Russian well enough to compete in Russian Voice Kids? As far as I know, Bulgarian is pretty close to Russian but Romanian is not.

Would be great if Moldova would enter JESC again, they would have a great singer to enter that contest now.

Just testing here that video thingy works

Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce 34 Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:09 am

Firstly, thanks for the video. I'm guessing it was taken at the Graff Lounge in Moscow last Friday.

I had a look at Eva's vk page and it just shows she speaks Russian but, speaking of Bulgarian, here is a pic of Eva and Krisia. I don't where or when it was taken or what it was for.

Eva Timush - Page 9 Eva%2014_zps18rupqkb
bruce 34
bruce 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 am

Yes it seems that all those kids watched the pre-recorded show together. I believe these episodes were recorded during one weekend in February. Here is another clip

That number 15 in the pic looks like Vilena Khikmalullina from Russia.
Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum