STAR BURST
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Krisia Todorova
by Garth C Yesterday at 1:17 am

» Karolina Protsenko
by Garth C Yesterday at 1:13 am

» Eden Golan
by Garth C Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:44 pm

» Renata Tairova
by Mikki Ort Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:54 am

» Daneliya Tuleshova
by Garth C Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:51 pm

» Emily Linge
by bruce 34 Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 am

» Iuliana Beregoi
by Garth C Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:53 pm

» Patricia Janeckova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:13 am

» Laura Bretan
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:31 pm

» Sofia Shkidchenko
by Garth C Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:25 pm

» Ana Kodra
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:01 pm

» Ariana Maistrov
by Garth C Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Maria Panyukova
by Garth C Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:01 pm

» Maria Mirova
by bruce 34 Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:21 am

» Eva Timush
by Sylver Cheetah 53 Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:47 am

» Yasya Degtyareva
by Garth C Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:53 pm

» Eva Silivestru
by Garth C Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:20 pm

» Adela Borș
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:59 pm

» Amelia Uzun
by Garth C Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:48 pm

» Diana Ankudinova
by Garth C Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:22 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Jackie Evancho

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jackie Evancho - Page 2 Empty Jackie Evancho

Post by Admin Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Jackie Evancho - Page 2 31-atxl1

Jackie lives in the United States and finished 2nd on America's Got Talent in 2010.

Youtube Channel:  https://www.youtube.com/user/usedmeb4

Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/jackieevancho/?fref=ts

Admin
Admin

https://starburst.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jackie Evancho - Page 2 Empty Re: Jackie Evancho

Post by Garth C Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:03 pm

This one just went up on Jackie's channel today:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:17 pm

Garth C wrote:I can watch it, but the video size in the post is huge. How are you posting the Youtube videos here, Charlie, are you clicking the Youtube icon in the toolbar and then pasting the address link? That seems to work well all the time for me. Anyways, here is the video:

I was experimenting with posting a full screen video and it worked well on another site so I thought I would try it here. I clicked on theater mode and the copied the embedded code. My idea was to make it huge and when I watched it that way on my computer I thought I was in a movie theater. It was fun to watch. I tried the same thing on the Erza thread for an Instagram. You may want to look at that and see if it worked for you. Let me know. Thanks! Scratching Head
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Charlie M wrote:I was experimenting with posting a full screen video and it worked well on another site so I thought I would try it here. I clicked on theater mode and the copied the embedded code. My idea was to make it huge and when I watched it that way on my computer I thought I was in a movie theater. It was fun to watch. I tried the same thing on the Erza thread for an Instagram. You may want to look at that and see if it worked for you. Let me know. Thanks! Scratching Head

The video on the Erza thread is so big, the entire right side is cut off so the full screen icon isn't there and the Youtube logo is just barely there.

I would recommend that the Youtube icon in the toolbar be used to post the videos here. I think that is why it's there, to ensure compatibility with the forum.

If people want to watch videos in theatre mode, they can click the Youtube symbol at the bottom of the video to go directly to the video on Youtube where that option is available.
Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:50 pm

Got ya! Embarassed
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:29 am

The first part of this video is really good! :D I know that the rest was recorded and must have been restricted somehow. I don't think I have ever seen the first part before. Scratching Head

Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Since I posted the video of Connie in the air earlier, I decided to do a flashback to Jackie in the air as well, both the rehearsal and the main performance   Sunny

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Garth C Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:48 am

New Jackie video Sunny  It looks like it is from the Portland concert:

Garth C
Garth C

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1 Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:41 am

Ha ha...you beat me to it. Music of the Night in a very very good video. I still want to see Jackie in a remake of the MOTN production. Who could do it better? Heart

Max1

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1 Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:32 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you America's sweetheart. Jackie performed at a private birthday party at the Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix. Do you think she wowed the crowd???  Shocked

Thanks to Jackie Junkies for the video

Max1

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1 Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:38 pm

New photos of Jackie from a recent photo shoot posted on Jackie's official site. It's hard to believe how she has blossomed from the 10 year old that blew us away on AGT.

Official Photos

Max1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:41 pm

Thanks Max! Nice pics! I guess they were free? Does Official mean free :?: Laughing Out Loud!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1 Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Charlie, this is Jackie's new website. I think she is making a statement in its design, i.e. more sophisticated and a great layout. Yes, it is free. but those professional photos are priceless, no?

Max1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 pm

They are!
Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:27 am

Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie M Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:06 am

Here is another nice video that just appeared from Kalamazoo. :D

Charlie M
Charlie M

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.SG. Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Here is a review on last nights Midland, TX. concert
by Colin
"Jackie delivers once again!  What an amazing concert!  I never would have dared to hope for all we got at this one.  Last fall, Over the Rainbow & Nessun Dorma began to be included in her concerts, Over the Rainbow left briefly, but was back for Midland.  Over the past year, Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again entered her concerts, then left, came back, & was back for Midland.  For me, those 3 songs being included was more than enough.  But, to add in Writing's On the Wall as well as Safe & Sound...I have no words!  I have been so impressed with those 2 songs, and now to hear them live.  Incredible!  And it was so great hearing Peter singing backup.  I'm so glad that I didn't take a peak at the set list during the intermission.  I love being surprised.  And those are just in addition to her usual amazing songs, of which "Your Love" once again was a huge standout.  I never tire of hearing that one!

Add to that the way she engaged the audience.  It has been mentioned that she talked about her new car, and how we sung Happy Birthday to her at the end of the concert.  She was definitely surprised to have us sing to her, and she seemed to really enjoy it.  When she said that we should sing more often, she also couldn't have been talking to me.  Maybe for Jack.  After a 2-month break from concerts, she did seem a bit nervous at the start, although she still sounded beautiful to me.  But she quickly loosened up, and seemed to really be enjoying the whole experience, especially during that final crazy set of songs & surprises.

The venue was very beautiful.  I really enjoyed it.  I loved how it is basically in the middle of nowhere.  Between Midland & Odessa, 2 small cities / large towns, there is basically nothing, except for an airport, 1 hotel, & this venue.  I've never seen anything like it, how a city just abruptly stops into nothingness, but another city of equal size is less than 15 miles away, which will start abruptly.  The drive in from Ft Worth today was very beautiful in its own way, lots of open fields of windmills (you thought I was going to say "grace") & just shy of desert terrain.  The drive in only helped add to the whole experience, as did the great fellowship with other Jackie fans both before & after the concert.

What to do now!?  No more Jackie concerts on my schedule, as I won't be making it to New Jersey.  But my landmark 20th Jackie concert is definitely one that I will always remember!  My 1st was in Texas, and my 20th was back in Texas.  I look forward to my next 20, wherever those will take me.

Set list (17 songs from Jackie):

Take Me There
Made To Dream
Memories
Music of the Night
Instrumental: Nessun Dorma
The Impossible Dream
Your Love
Je T'Aime
Over the Rainbow

Lovers
Ave Maria
Nessun Dorma
Instrumental: Carmen              (Get ready for the craziest half-set ever)
Writing's on the Wall
Safe & Sound
What a Wonderful World
Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again
Think of Me

Lord's Prayer
Happy Birthday (by us)"
Mr.SG.
Mr.SG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.SG. Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Another's review:
What an amazing night of music from Jackie Evancho! It was a different mix of songs for this concert. Some of our favorites, some oldies (The Impossible Dream), and some first time songs like Writing's on the Wall and Safe and Sound. She was on fire socially, she was funny and very interactive with fans. Even if you have seen 20 Jackie concerts, you haven't seen this one--that's the feeling you get and we got tonight. Wow! She talked about her new car and that was a great seg way of how the roads will not be Safe and Sound once she is driving--she was hilarious tonight. She got standing O's for Nessun Dorma and Songs from Phantom. I lost track. I loved her two new dresses that I had not seen before. The lady next to me from LA and her daughter thought the first one was very mature and the second was fun. Jackie talked about Lisa's fight with Lymes and how she spends a lot of time in bed and dedicated The Impossible Dream to her mom Lisa. Jackie talked about her new album which is experimental and why it's taking so long but coming out soon.
The two little girls that traveled with their mom from Mexico and got front row seats to see Jackie made me very emotional as they were thrilled by Jackie. I talked with them at intermission and one of them was just over the moon about Jackie. I had an extra seat that their mom used to keep all 3 of them in the orchestra pit. Jackie waved at one of the little girls and after the last song blew her a kiss to her-- the little girl was so thrilled. I made some new friends including Norb Bruenning which I drove with from the hotel to the concert and had dinner and drinks with after the concert. Overall another magical night with Jackie and friends/Jackie fans.

PS, I love the images being projected behind Jackie as she sings several songs.
Mr.SG.
Mr.SG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.SG. Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:01 pm

One more review and I'll stop.
The setlist:
P.K. & 8 strings opening
1. Take Me There
2. Made To Dream
3. Memories
4. Music Of The Night
5. P.K.'s & Strings instrumental of Nessum Dorma.
6. Impossible Dream (dedicated to Lisa, with sorrow for the ordeal she's going through)
7. Your Love
8. Je T'aime
9. Somewhere Over The Rainbow (her own version very nicely-placed between the Judy Garland original, and Eva Cassidy's.)
Intermission
10. Lovers
11. Ave Maria
12. Nessum Dorma
13. P.K. & Strings instrumental selection from "Carmen".

She spoke about (and apologized for) her new album taking so long. She said that they're experimenting with some new music - even more so than with "Awakening".
14. Writing's On The Wall

...with a funny intro about the song winning an award, but she didn't win the award, so it wasn't quite so special to her; her upcoming birthday, and doing something almost nobody does by buying her own present (CX3); not being able to get her learner's permit until her birthday; her father letting her "park it on the driveway". She talked about her choice of a car: not wanting something jazzy, but practical instead. Someone in the audience yelled that she's a practical girl, and she repeated it and agreed.

She was pushing some good power on this song - the mic much farther away.

15. Safe and Sound.
16. What a Wonderful World

She talked afterward about still being just 15 and taking things a little slowly, but promised that "when I'm 16, you'll see me on the Broadway stage!" (with a fist pump).

17. Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again ('had my eyes leaking).
18. Think Of Me
Encore: The Lord's Prayer.

She was "on", comfortable, funny, and giving continuous examples of how her voice is becoming more powerful, and more versatile. It's still crystal glass pure, and she was in full control of her vibrato from lowest to highest notes, and everywhere in between. I'm glad that I made the trip.
Mr.SG.
Mr.SG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigel Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:47 am

Coming Home (Part 2) - video posted this morning.
Nigel
Nigel

Back to top Go down

Post by Max1 Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:00 am

I have to ask.....why did the producers take a beautiful video and message and turn it into??? at the end? Maybe there is a message I'm too dense to comprehend.  Anyone else's thoughts???

Max1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum